Hello AMA

Lieu d’échange où vous pouvez parler de la pluie et du beau temps, de ce que vous voulez du moment que vous écrivez autre chose que « passé présent futur ».
Vous avez noué des contacts ici et vous voulez leur glisser un mot amical….

Hello AMA

Notapor Renouveau » Dom Jun 05, 2011 4:02 pm

I'm glad to write in English too.

Above all, I am glad you don't regret any of your choices today.
You are right, it is essential that you give love around you, and that you get love in return too.

When i started to realise that the "world" i was living wasn't making me happy, that world collapsed!
And a new, but very nice this time, opened.
A world of love, respect, consideration.
All the people I love and who love me in return are in England. This is why I definitely don't regret my choice. My choice to have divorced, my choice to move
I was depressed, I am happy now.
I have a "new" son (my step-son), a "new" mother (his mother in law, his parents died), true friends, and a love (my husband).
All genuine. All people who love me for who I am and not for what I can give, do, or whatever, for them.
It took me 4 years to get there after the separation, with ups and downs.
First, I had to find out who I was, what I really wanted.
Then I moved to the UK and met D.
He had mental blocks too.... his own issues to solve
Then I moved back to France
so he realised what was important for him. Fortunately we thought and felt the same. We know we are in the right as everybody around us, relatives, are happier (except his daughter, but I think she's got a kind of mental illness, a control freak, she hates, and the word is not too strong, when people are happy....).

Well, now, all I'm waiting is mid July so that i can move back to the UK, for good this time!!!!

I'm very happy for you that you can speak to your son. That was a mistake of mine.....thought I think that it would have been useless, as for all the attemps I did for years to sort our life out.
Take care. C U!
PS: there's no space in English before any punctuation mark :D
Renouveau

FORO TAROT CAMOIN

Volver a De la pluie et du beau temps (français)