FLING

FLING

Messagepar Teddy » Ven Déc 02, 2016 4:23 pm

Hello All,

I have a fling with this young guy, who lives away and has a girlfriend.
I’m getting attached to him more and more.
How is this “relationship” evolving (if it is evolving)?

:Tar19U: :Tspace: :Tar18U:
:Tar20D: :Tar09U: :Tar08D:
:TppfIT:

Many thanks in advance
Ciao
Teddy
Teddy

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Re: FLING

Messagepar Teddy » Lun Déc 19, 2016 11:51 am

Nobody?
:roll: :oops: :oops:
Teddy

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Eaxal » Ven Jan 20, 2017 6:39 pm

Hello Teddy,

If I may, I'd like to give it a go (but I am not a student of the school although an avid reader of the Jodorowsky-Camoin book).

Past: reversed :Tar20D: may suggest that in the past you felt a lack of Honour, in the sense of a lack in your ability to respond to your destiny. So the solution was :Tar19U: Which suggest finding someone with whom have companionship. A little bit like a parter in crime.

Present: :Tar09U: would suggest to me that you are seeking to feel complete and that this person might well help you with this. Also, the Hermit would suggest that you are going through some serious soul searching.

Future: :Tar08D: means "harmony through conflict", or in this case, a lack thereof because you lack the courage to really have an open and possibly confrontational conversation with - I assume - this man. Which gets us to the solution: The Moon, which really here stands for Courage.

So in a summary, my reading is that you may not have got into this relationship for the best reasons, but it makes you feel complete and also forces you to really think about who you really are and want. Which you could talk to him about and might reach harmony - or might achieve the opposite. So you are bit apprehensive, or outright scared. ;) Therefore, you don't do it. The solution is: muster your courage and do it.

These were my 5cents.

Good luck

E.
Eaxal

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Teddy » Mar Jan 31, 2017 11:14 am

Thank you Eaxal, sorry for the late reply, I did not get the notification of your reply...

I'll think about what you wrote and maybe I'll let you know the developments.
I'm afraid I already know his feelings though, I'm just not ready to let him go completely yet...silly me :-)

Thanks again
Teddy
Teddy

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Retourner vers Tarot de Marseille