mysterious attitude so suddenly...

mysterious attitude so suddenly...

投稿記事by jasmineTea » 月 9 08, 2014 8:18 pm

Hello, I'd like to know about my sweet love's behaviour... he was talking about having kids, about a joyful life together. Especially he was insisting on that, though it sounded a bit early to talk about it. We were happy and passionate.
Then he went back home for 2 months. The first one went fine and the second month he seemed to close down and turn away from me without any quarrels or bad event from my side or his.
He's now back to my country but in a farther city for work and says to be confused and wants to stay on his own and focus on work. He fears to face his own feelings. He told me he fears to see me as he would probably not resist me while he has decided to be alone. It sounds crazy and controversial, I know, but this is exactly how it went. We said goodbye to each other after a long talk on the phone as he prefers not to meet me, as I ave just written. I wonder if he will come back. I have always respected him and been good to him... Will he work on himself and come back for a happy life together?

Thank you for your help.

:Tar13U: :Tar02U: :Tar07U: :Tar18U: :Tspace:
:Tar15D: :Tar11D: :Tar06D: :Tar21D: :Tar04U:
:Tspace: :TppfIT:
jasmineTea

記事: 30
登録日時: 水 7 11, 2012 11:50 am
CAMOIN TAROT FORUM

Re: mysterious attitude so suddenly...

投稿記事by jasmineTea » 木 9 11, 2014 9:45 am

:Tar18U: :Tar21U: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tar06D: :Tar00D: :Tar09U: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tspace: :Tar11U: :Tar04D: :Tar19U: :Tar01U:
:Tspace: :Tspace: :TppfIT:

Hi there....
Will he come back?
Some days have passed since my first question...

Please, could someone give me an answer?

Thanks a lot...
jasmineTea

記事: 30
登録日時: 水 7 11, 2012 11:50 am
CAMOIN TAROT FORUM

Return to Tarot de Marseille

オンラインデータ

このフォーラムを閲覧中のユーザー: なし & ゲスト[0人]