a special surprise

a special surprise

Messagepar Shirama » Dim Oct 24, 2010 3:51 pm

Hi there Skip, I have just read some of your reading and I like them very much.
I have also seen that you are an "ancien eleve" and that sounds good too.

If you have time, I'd like to have your reading about that:

I'm preparing a special birthday present for this man...

what will be his reaction to my present?

:Tar11U: :Tar00U: :Tar10U: :Tar21U:
:Tar15D: :Tar14D: :Tar13D: :Tar19D:
:TppfIT:

thank you very much!!!
Shirama

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Re: a special surprise

Messagepar skip » Mar Oct 26, 2010 4:59 pm

Hello Shirama,

Thank you for your kind comments.

At first, I thought you were saying you had a special surprise for me! :wink:

Don't worry, I understand what you mean. You've prepared a special birthday present, and you would like to know how he will react.

I see some rather negative cards on the first row, and very positive ones in solution. Perhaps he does not normally like to be surprised?

The solution cards suggest his reaction to your gift; some of the cards may symbolize your gift as well. I see a man looking at a "fortune". That is the way he sees it, so that is your answer. Who wouldn't be happy to receive that? Or perhaps it involves some kind of travel.

I'm curious about all the animals showing up in this reading. Care to share more about what the present is? I promise not to tell him.....

best,
Skip
skip
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Shirama » Mar Oct 26, 2010 7:05 pm

Hi Skip, you are very funny!!!! I enjoyed very much reading your words!!

Of course I can tell you more: this men like books and reading and writing, so I have written a fairy tell in which he is the main character (in my story he is a magician meeting some strange adventures).

I hope my present will not scared him, I like him very much (we are friends at the moment) so I would like to do something really special for him.

Do the cards think I'm doing something wrong??? What do you exactly mean with "a fortune"? (excuse me for my asking!!)

Maybe I can ask:

Giving him my story has a present is something right to do?

:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tar06U: :Tspace:
:Tar08U: :Tspace: :Tar15D: :Tar17U:
:Tar12D: :Tar04U: :Tar07U: :Tar19D:
:Tspace: :TppfIT:

After this present, will he change his attitude toward me???
:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tar08U: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tar16U: :Tar09U: :Tar11U: :Tar20D: :Tar18U: :Tspace:
:Tar19U: :Tar01D: :Tar17D: :Tar07U: :Tar21D: :Tar06U:
:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :TppfIT:
Shirama

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Shirama » Mar Oct 26, 2010 7:07 pm

mmmm, too many cards, I do not feel very sure now...

Thanks again dear Skip!!!!

(and if I know how, yes, I can send a present to you, too!!

Good night, thanks again for your kindness!!!
Shirama

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Paul » Mar Oct 26, 2010 9:03 pm

Hello Shirama:

I've not been on the site in some time, but allow me a stab at it.

The top row appears to be you expressing your passion (La Force) via the surprise (Le Mat) gift (LRF) for the birthday (Le Monde, a "calendar" year with the star birthday "boy" in the middle). As it is framed as the solution, your gift appears to be a good idea.

The bottom row displays your current emotional/erotic struggles with this man-- being attracted to him erotically/passionately (Le Diable), but having to suppress it (reversed; Temperance). You mentioned you were just "friends," which may be reflected by Temperance, reversed-- Temperance is doing just that, tempering the feelings, but this has become dissatisfying for you? Le Diable shows you bound to this man, but it is at once thrilling and difficult, as your relationship has not been able to be liberated fully into total honesty (Le Soleil, reversed). This has become increasingly untenable (Temperance, reversed), as XIII is trying to "execute" Temperance, reversed. What lies in the future is a potentially purified and more honest relationship (Le Soleil, reversed and then uprighted with the application of the solution).

La Force is the solution to Le Diable (reversed); we can sometimes determine the meaning of cards by comparison/contrast with above and below. Both La Force and Le Diable express passion/eroticism; but, one solves the other. So, La Force appears to be you expressing what is dormant (Le Diable) or fixing this energetic tension. This is you revealing your passion for this man, which as heretofore been suppressed.

Your gift essentially uprights Le Soleil, bringing the relationship at least to an honest expression. Le Soleil is not a decidedly passionate card by nature, so it is possible that your friendship becomes more honest, but not necessarily more passionate, at least for a start.

Best regards, Paul
Paul

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Shirama » Mer Oct 27, 2010 6:46 am

Thanks a lot, Paul, you are very kind!

You just got it....I'm in love with this man, I'd like that this friendship become a love relationship...it's difficult because he has been very bad by love..... I hope my present will show him how I care for him, in a sweet way... I'm quite shy....

Yes, I'm not satisfied with only a friendship.........

after my present, will he see me with different eyes?
:Tar12U: :Tar01U: :Tar00U: :Tar07U:
:Tar16D: :Tar05D: :Tar09D: :Tar10D:

thanks a lot, you and Skip are very nice and very very "magic" in reading the cards!!

Have a nice day!!!
Shirama

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar skip » Mer Oct 27, 2010 1:29 pm

Hi Shirama,

Your second and third questions both end with L'Amoureux (future and top positions), looks very nice 8)

Good luck! If you feel so inspired, let us know how it goes.....

warmly,
Skip
skip
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Shirama » Mer Oct 27, 2010 3:04 pm

Thanks Skip!!!!

Sure I'll let you know about it, the birthday will be in one month time..... I hope my surprise will realize a magic!!!

I wish you all the best for now!!!!
Shirama

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Shirama » Mer Oct 27, 2010 3:05 pm

[quote="Shirama"]Thanks a lot, Paul, you are very kind!

You just got it....I'm in love with this man, I'd like that this friendship become a love relationship...it's difficult because he has been very bad by love.....
quote]

ops, I have seen my mistake only now....I wanted to write: he has been hurt very bad by love.....

ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shirama

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Paul » Mer Oct 27, 2010 3:25 pm

Once again, the bottom row is the situation.

La Maison Dieu reflects your past friendship, which has been suppressed. I could say that the solution was for you to hang in there and let it gestate (Le Pendu), but I do believe more so that Le Pendu and Le Bateleur are to be read in tandem, as a pair with metaphorical or analogical connection, as the problem is a duality of two cards, so is the solution. Still in the past, you have wanted a union (Le Pape) from the tension of feelings (LMD), but this has been stymied, as the card is reversed.

Le Bateleur and Le Pendu are the collective solution to this problem. It seems to me that, in this case, we are reminded that Le Bateleur is a craftsman with his tools and table. Also, in contrast with Le Pendu (hands behind back) we have Le Bateleur (hands out front), The idea of “hand” just sticks out to me, as well as craftsmanship. This gift was of your own hand, literally. In fact, I think that the homemade or hand made nature of this gift is what is so important to you (and to him). Indeed, you didn’t just get him a gift card. :wink: Also, figuratively, I suppose I could say that you are revealing your hand, metaphorically—previously concealing your feelings, then revealing them. But, I think these cards point more towards your home made, or handwritten, gift.

After the gift, we have Le Mat walking to Le Chariot. Or, Le Chariot is looking at Le Mat. If Le Chariot is your prince, then, yes, after the gift he looks at you anew (Le Mat). Your vocabulary in your question is reflected immediately in the solution cards: Different eyes. Le Mat is different. Le Chariot is looking.

The solutions cause the man of L’Hermite to then look at Le Pape (perhaps he entertains a union). LRF uprights, causing the change of one cycle to another.

As Skip said, your prior readings also point to this.

Best regards,
Paul
Paul

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Shirama » Mer Oct 27, 2010 8:27 pm

Thanks to you, too, dear Paul, I enjoyed reading your words...so you see something positive? In my fairy tale I'm not telling my feelings, but I'm describing him as a man with a good heart, even though he is afraid to love again (as he always says).

good or bad, my present will cause something I hope....

I will tell you and Skip about it, be sure, so don't disappear!! As I have written, the birthday is at the beginning of December...thanks again, with all my heart, to you and Skip!!! (do you know each other?)
Shirama

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Shirama » Dim Fév 06, 2011 1:34 pm

hi there dear Paul and Skip, I'm updating (is the term correct? Hope so!) this post, because his reacion to my surprise was of happiness but also he felt embarassed... he is not clear at the moment, and after some nice things he has disappeared (not replying to my mail) without an apparent reason. I am full of doubts, I have asked before if I was a problem for him but he told me not. But he does not reply! (it was only a mail, I did not overflow his mail with lots of mails, just one mail about something that was interesting for him..).

Now, I have decided not to contact him anymore.. I should meet him maybe next month for some lessons we are attending together.

My question is:

is he trying to keep at a distance cause he doesn't like me?

:Tspace: :Tar20U: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tar05U: :Tar07D: :Tar13U: :Tar02U:

why didn't he reply to my mail?

:Tar06U: :Tar05U: :Tar09U: :Tspace:
:Tar20D: :Tar19U: :Tar17D: :Tar02U:
:TppfIT:

thanks if you can read my cards. All the best, ciao!!
Shirama

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Shirama » Dim Fév 06, 2011 1:35 pm

mmm, the Pope and the Papesse appear in both the questions.... :?:
Shirama

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Retourner vers Tarot de Marseille