Book Publication

Book Publication

Messagepar Nimue » Jeu Nov 17, 2011 6:56 pm

I am going to publish two books. I want to know the outcome of these two publications. Any advice will be great.

This is my first book:

:Tar18U: :Tar20U: :Tar09U:
:TppfEN:

This is my second book:

:Tspace: :Tar15U: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tar18U: :Tar17D: :Tar04U: :Tar02U:
:Tspace: :TppfEN:
Nimue

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Re: Book Publication

Messagepar Paul » Sam Nov 26, 2011 6:33 pm

Bonjour, Nimou:

Of note is that a book symbol appears in both tirages: L’Hermite’s cloak at the bottom contains a book in the gold area; and, La Papesse contains a book on her lap. The good news here is that both cards are upright in the future position. This appears to be a simple, “eyes of a child” way of confirming the books’ good outcomes.

Also, in both spreads, we have La Lune. The various meanings of La Lune can mean travel or distance (imagine those two towers sitting on different continents), femininity, the mother. In Tirage #1, because La Lune sits next to Le Jugement (also a travel card), this might by the Law of Repetition confirming this idea of travel or wide appeal. So, we might be seeing the concept of travel, wide appeal of the books, an international publication or an Internet publication. Once again, in tirage #1 (book #1), the cards are upright—so there is a natural , hassle-free, good outcome here and wide appeal.

Tell me about your books.

Tirage #2 looks good, as well, with a hiccup in the past that is relevant to the outcome of the book. In the past, Le Toile is reversed. When properly uprighted into her natural position, she pours water into the pool of La Lune. But, she is preoccupied by L’Empereur or needs his energy to cajole her back to La Lune. He is upright, so not inherently problematic, but she needs to get back to the business of La Lune. The solution is Le Diable. Well, the possibilities of meaning of this squirrely card, Le Diable, are wide and according to context. But, it can mean some contractual negotiations that are not “nice” or feel at times that you have to assert yourself or separate yourself from something to then invest in what is signified by La Lune. It can also mean an infusion of cash. Water can mean money or at least attention or fecundation of something, as one waters a plant.

Not to give a million metaphors (this is the weakness of not having a dialogue during a reading): Another metaphor here is the idea of Le Toile having to consult L’Empereur and then through contracts, assertion, or investment or separation (Le Diable) she then fecundates La Lune. All in all, it seems to say that the 2nd book has required some intervention. Because L’Empereur is upright, I am inclined to give him a honorary spin, and not see him as problematic, but helpful. He can be a man or a company who has capital. He can also signify you in this role of needing to assert yourself (mirroring the idea of Le Diable) or invest.

Hope some of that resonates with you. Once again, though, L’Hermite and La Papesse bode well. Your second book seems to require more assertion or investment to realize its fullest success.

Best regards,
Paul
Paul

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Re: Book Publication

Messagepar Nimue » Lun Nov 28, 2011 4:36 pm

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your detailed explanation about my spread.

My first book is going to be a poetry book. And yes as you said both books are going to be world wide accessible in different ways.

My second will be a more spiritual kind of book. "The emperor" would be a friend of mine that is helping me achieving this goal. I have to reach a more clear state of mind in order to write this book. But he is the one that is going to direct me in that matter. He is the first channel, I am the second channel so to speak.
And I am the reversed "Le Toile" that needs to kind of discipline herself in order to stay receptive and be an open free flow to help writing this book. But this needs lot of focus and work. So the "Emperor" is waiting for me, he cant do it without me and I cant do it without him.

Now you would see my spread clearer I guess.
If you have some other insights about it, please let me know.

I hope I can reach my goal.

Thank you!

Nimue
Nimue

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Retourner vers Tarot de Marseille