:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tar03U: :Tar20U: :Tar06U:
:Tar10U: :Tar04U: :Tar09U: :Tar07D: :Tar05D: :Tar15D:
:Tspace: :TppfIT:
diamante

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Re: Call me

Messagepar Dominique » Dim Aoû 28, 2011 7:06 pm

Dear Diamante,

At the present time I see a man who is taking his time to take any action and in the future the cards are reversed...
So I have serious doubts about him calling in soon.

However the solution line shows that you might be thinking about calling him (is it against your rules?) or that you might be thinking about someone else as the Lovers cards shows that you may have the choice...

Is it the case?

Kind Regards
Dominique
Dom
Dominique
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar diamante » Lun Aoû 29, 2011 5:42 pm

Thank you!i'm just waiting for his call.Last time i sent him text message.He answered very polite to me.Normally i should call him,but not this time...i'm waiting for his next step.It's hard to explain for me.I really don't know what to do.I'm more involved into him than he is.But i agree with you,he is taking time.He is married,probably this situation is over for him.But i'd like to keep in touch with him.It's been (maybe better to say at the present he is important to me)but i don't want to be agressive.At the moment i'm not thinking to anyone alse,except him,even if i know that he's not the man i will spend my life with.I've cried so many times and my heart is broken.But do you think is thinking about me?or he already forgot about me?....it seems i'm 'cold'about this situation.Believe me i'm not.I just like to think that i've been someone special for him even for a short period.I don't want loose him without any explications.Can you help me to 'clear up' my (maybe better his thoughts)?Do you think he is able to disappear and not calling me anymore? :oops:
Thank you!!!!
:Tar12U: :Tspace: :Tar18U: :Tspace:
:Tar06D: :Tar21U: :Tar01D: :Tar09U:
:Tspace: :TppfIT:
diamante

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Dominique » Lun Aoû 29, 2011 7:28 pm

Dear Diamante,
In your last spread I see that there were feelings between you.. (the lovers) but the card is reversed, meaning that you or he could not express his feeling easily and therefore decided to take a break and stop or slow down the contact between the two of you. But I would say that yes he did see you as someone very special to him (le Monde).

Now you are asking if he is able to disappear ... maybe it is not the proper word, but I would say that he is going to hide in his "cave" for a while (as men do sometime when they are going through a crisis)... so be prepared just in case. Do you know if he has problems at work? It seems that he is concerned about work...

The moon could show that you could have some sort of explanations but things are not going to be very clear....

Please keep in mind that as per your previous spread you could have a choice to make if you meet someone else.

Take care.
Dominique
Dom
Dominique
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar diamante » Lun Aoû 29, 2011 7:45 pm

First.thank you for your prompt reply!!!Well it's a long story ,we met grant to our job.I know he is good with is job(also i'm sure he loves it).He has a family,so i'm sure he needs money for support them and his hobbies(horses :D ).Let me explain that for who i am,for my deep feelings to clear up the situation with him.I don't like stay in silent gap.like if he does not exist.No,and no because it's my behaviour.Maybe am i too sentimental ,romantic?i suffered in my life,and even he will have the impression that i can be like a 'panzer' i will keep time.One or two month probably will be enough to stay in good relation such as friend.I will pretend an explanation.At that time i'll be ready for my real love.I'm an a moment of my life very difficult and taft.For now,it's time to think about my self.but before i need to say 'goodbye'to him.Tell me 'bon courage' or 'bonne chance'.Am i wrong? can you suggest me something?Merci and merci encore.
diamante

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Dominique » Mar Aoû 30, 2011 7:02 pm

Hi,
I think that you are right, you deserve a proper "au revoir". Maybe you should wait for a while, as you mentioned in your previous message, to see if he contacts you.. And then if he takes times you can always decide if you wish to contact him then.
All the best with your life.
Take care
Dominique
Dom
Dominique
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar diamante » Mar Aoû 30, 2011 7:12 pm

I will Dominique.Merci encore.Waiting for a 'goodbye'.I 'm not kidding,i think i was predisteneted to met this man.to made me 'adult'.But i would say he will be in my heart for long time.If i will need any help you i'll contact you. :D
Hugs!!!
diamante

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Dominique » Mar Aoû 30, 2011 7:37 pm

Hi again,
Yes by all means please do post on the forum if you need help. But I am sure you will be fine and ready for the right person for you!
Warm wishes
Dominique
Dom
Dominique
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar diamante » Sam Nov 12, 2011 1:54 pm

Der Dominique...or whom who likes to answer to me
it's been a while i was not on this forum..can you kindly tell me if i'll see again 'this man'?we still keep in touch with phone,but i'd like to talk to him,especially to tell him what he 'WAS' for me.,someone very special to me and why not.who says that we cannot be friend??
Thank you!!!warm wishes
:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tar15U: :Tspace:
:Tar18U: :Tspace: :Tar19U: :Tar03U: :Tar01D: :Tar04U:
:Tar20D: :Tar02U: :Tar17D: :Tar16D: :Tar13U: :Tar21U:
:Tspace: :Tspace: :TppfIT:
diamante

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Dominique » Mer Nov 23, 2011 7:52 pm

Dear Diamante,
Yes it's been a while indeed... so, looking at your spread what comes to me is: be careful with him (Arcana XIII and The Devel)!
I know he has been very special to you ... and you think that being friends would be the solution for you.. but I am not sure that he sees things in the same way..He might have other ideas in mind.
Since you are still in contact over the phone, you will be able to tell him how he important he has been for you...Do you really feel that telling him would help you?
Hope this helps
Take care
Dominique
Dom
Dominique
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar diamante » Sam Déc 03, 2011 5:10 pm

Dear Dominique,
sorry for my late reply.Trust me i did not check the post lately..so..i cannot saw your suggestions to not tell him how important and special he was to me.By phone obviously, because i've asked him a rendez-vous (dinner coffee..whatever..)but i did not accept.So here i am.I prefer talk to him personally, but he told me that is better don't see each other and stop contacts.!!!Maybe i was too sincere and honest.You know ,wicked women are more fascinating and this is not my case. :D I'm a little bit disappointed, 'cause i think he doesn't like me anymore...instead i find him very friendly and of course attractive!that is life..or if you prefer c'est la vie!Maybe time can fix it and going up, i can contact him.Thank you very much!!
Ciao e merci encore!
diamante

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Retourner vers Tarot de Marseille