Calling in solids

Calling in solids

Messagepar evanlange » Dim Mai 22, 2011 4:50 am

Will calling in some solids, and relying on my talents be the proper choice for this career juncture?

:Tar00U: :Tar02U: :Tar11U: :Tar20U:
:TppfEN:
evanlange

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Re: Calling in solids

Messagepar evanlange » Dim Mai 22, 2011 5:15 am

Interpretations:

summary: good judgment! Rely on exprerience and knowledge, show receptivity and peace, be in comman of my inner self, and a major resurrection of a long missing power energy will come about.

Past: much in the past is an asset: notably (and use this in compiling a convincing case) gathering information, prospecting, travel. Flew solo; ventured out on my own; lots of learning, field experience, and listening.

Present: This has led to what I am now: a walking accumulation of inner knowledge – some hidden, giving a mystique. PLus, I am receptive, with ears out to listen, but with a calmness . This can be saying that something is about to come about. This card has shown up consistently, and has signified writing the books.This could be a friendly reminder of the big picture, but considering the question, I must consider other meanings.

Future: This is the energy I must conjure to bring about a successful judgment (i.e. a hire) - Foremost is a strongly cast vision: thinking of the meal that will be cooked when choosing the ingredients. This is a lineup of passion behind the knowledge that will be most impressive. Also, learn from past poor interview experiences and control my energy. I have lost opportunities from being looped out and diffuse, uncertain and submissive. This is the opposite side: confidence, directed, passionate, and in command of my faculties.

Judgment: It is significant that the miracle of inner power gazes over to the miracle of resurrection. The good news heralded is not simply "good" but "great."
evanlange

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Retourner vers Tarot de Marseille