Messagepar skip » Dim Jan 15, 2012 3:03 pm

More information, please!
skip
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Re: Distance

Messagepar barcellona00 » Dim Jan 15, 2012 10:24 pm

Dear Skip, thank you for looking at my post. I would like to know if the distance issue between the man I love and I will be resolved. We live in two different countries, because of this we recently split up, but I feel incredibly connected to him...
Looking forward in your interpretation of the cards,
barcellona00
barcellona00

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Re: Distance

Messagepar skip » Lun Jan 16, 2012 2:54 am

Dear Barcelona00,

I see the breakup in the cards, that must have been difficult to go through.

I would have to know a lot more to see what exactly the Tarot is telling you, but what I can say is, while there is a temporary sense of powerlessness now (XII) as you come to terms with the ending of your relationship as it was (XIII), this is also an important time to get quiet and reflect. Take this time to meditate on what is truly most important to you.

The first card in the future position, Le Mat, shows someone embarking on a new journey, making a new start. It is a journey that begins with a vision (both this card and the next, XI) that I believe will lead you to face something that you haven't yet loved about yourself or your life (XIIII reversed). It may be impatience, or lack of faith that you are worthy of happiness. It may be something that you already know you need to do for yourself, but have not fully committed yet, or a new emerging part of you that you will discover thanks to the feelings brought up by what happened in your relationship.

I believe the Tarot does not predict, but rather points us in the direction we need to go in order to become Whole. For that reason, and because it is up to us whether we resolve an issue or not, "yes" or "no" questions often get answered in the form, "here is what you need to do to resolve the issue in your own consciousness and open to the best result, which serves everyone involved."

I will say that in the future position I see a man (V) gazing adoringly at a woman (VIII). And thanks to these experiences, she has become a stronger woman.
skip
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Retourner vers Tarot de Marseille