dreams

dreams

Messagepar noisette » Mer Sep 30, 2009 6:34 pm

Hello,
It's a week now that I always dream about my boyfriend old girlfriend, the mother of he's children. My dream is not always the same, but still finish by her telling me " I'm your friend."
I do not have anxiety or jealousy towards her, it is the war between the two, there is nothing between them.
She still opposes déscision for there children, such as sports registration, she does not pay her share and does not come to see her boys play.

What is happening at this level? why i dreams constantly about her and eventually finish by i'm your friend?
:Tar19U: :Tar18U: :Tspace: :Tar08U: :Tspace:
:Tar20D: :Tar13D: :Tar05U: :Tar21D: :Tar16U:
:TppfFR:
noisette

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Re: dreams

Messagepar iñigo » Jeu Oct 01, 2009 8:19 am

Dear noisette:

Two things:

1º You have the dream, of course, as a result of your need of expressing your openness

2º You said that there is NO problem between you and her, right?

So, the point is that you wish to come along with the children and with her at the same place from time to time, don´t u?
I mean If your desire is to share opened spaces of interaction, for example a children game, being all the family together?

Are you sure your boyfriend and his ex want that situation?

Maybe u have to be the one clarifying the situation and the feelings they have respect to each other ( this is about if they want to come along sometimes). But the answer from them could be unexpected...

regards and good luck!!
iñigo
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Retourner vers Tarot de Marseille