Exciting News From Philippe Camoin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exciting News From Philippe Camoin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Messagepar kevin777 » Lun Déc 20, 2010 4:32 am

Hello everyone i just wanted to let everyone know that i just finished talking to Phillipe Camoin on the phone from Paris tonight. He informed me that his e-book will be released in February this is very very exciting b/c his e-book does contain most of the secret codes as well as some other important information. There are so many codes in each card that we are going to be amazed at how every card is connected either directly or indirectly to each other. Please refer to my other posting on Aeclectic Tarot Forum as well. Mr. Camoin is the direct heir & the true & last guardian of the secrets of the Marseilles Tarot. There are some people out there spreading false rumors that he isn't a true Camoin but if you go to his website you will see his family history. His fathers name was Denis Camoin Tourrasse son of Marie Therese Camoin so some people are mistaken about his true blood line & want to discredit him but you will see & be amazed by his e-book as we all will be. If you look at card 20 Le.Iugement & cover the back of the blue figure not his head & look at the flesh colored hill you will see a major code again this is so exciting. With that said Merry Xmas & Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kevin777

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Retourner vers Tarot de Marseille