for the coming summer

for the coming summer

Messagepar Selena » Lun Mai 30, 2011 7:29 pm

Hi there to all of you, I am back after a long stop. I couldn't see the forum, I missed the forum very much, but I read a lot about the tarots and maybe I have learnt a bit more.

Since summer is near, I would like to know:

during these summer months the things between me and my loved one will have a positive evolution? (regarding our feelings)

:Tar08U: :Tar04U: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tar19D: :Tar07D: :Tar18U: :Tar06U:
:Tspace: :TppfIT:

Thank you very much to anyone who will be willing to help me.

the very best to all of you from your friend,
Selena
Selena

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Re: for the coming summer

Messagepar Dominique » Ven Juin 24, 2011 8:07 pm

Dear Selena,

The "fancy man" Le Chariot seems to have been upset recently by a question related to children... is that the case?
However the communication seems to be established again between the two of you (especially when all is quiet at night: La Lune).
You will have decisions to make together (L'Empereur looking at the Justice) and love should dictate your choices (L'Amoureux).
What do you think?

Take care!
Dom
Dominique
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Selena » Lun Juin 27, 2011 11:49 am

Thank you very much Dominique, you are very kind.
He has not had problems because of children.... he seems to like to be alone...yes, we, or at least, me have important decisions to take.

I am planning to tell him my disappointment for his behaviour, and I'm going to do that by writing.
If I can, I try a new question, since much time passed from my question.

My decision to write to him my disappointment at his strange behaviour is a good decision? Just to say what I feel...

:Tar20U: :Tar05U: :Tar04U:
:TppfIT:

I do thank you very much, dear Dominique, I wish you all the best.

Sel
Selena

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Selena » Lun Juin 27, 2011 11:50 am

and yes, dear Dominique, love dictate my choices, at least mine....
Selena

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Dominique » Lun Juin 27, 2011 2:03 pm

Dear Selena,
Yes that's true, time has passed by since your first question. But from what I read in your last message his behaviour has not changed much...
However your last spread now shows 2 men and none is up side down... is he not more talkative? Because the Pape is a man of communication and transmission and the Empereur acts upon this communication.
I do not see any feminine figure in the spread nor do I see an arcana of written communication, the Jugement is more oral so he is the one who should express things.
How often do you see him? What do you talk about?
Dom
Dominique
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Selena » Lun Juin 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Dear Dominique, you must be magic, cause you have brought good luck to me...

I was thinking to write, but had not time because just on hour ago he........... phoned to me (in fact you did not see written Arcana!) and talked a lot....
so the cards have spoken right and you have seen so well!

we generally talk a lot of everything, even deep things, but he seems like he doesn't want to talk about feelings, so I do not know........we have come to a point when friendship can become something more, but he seems to be afraid......

Is he trying to avoid me, to keep me at distance?

:Tspace: :Tar05U: :Tar07U: :Tar10U: :Tspace:
:Tar08U: :Tar21D: :Tar11U: :Tar09D: :Tar14U:

talking to him openly of my feelings is a good choice?

:Tar06U: :Tar21U: :Tar11U: :Tar17U:
Selena

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Dominique » Lun Juin 27, 2011 8:43 pm

Dear Selena,
I am glad to read that he contacted you!
Now your 2 questions raised more questions on my side:
Why do you feel he is trying to avoid you (Le Monde reversed shows that you do not find your place in this relationship in the present) when in fact he called you tonight... if he was trying to keep you at distance, he wouldn't have called.. or is it something specific he said that made you feel this way?
In the near future you get back your spirits and determination (la Force) but be careful because in the spread the Hermit turns his back to strengh, looking at the Angel...
In the second spread it looks as if talking about your feeling would liberate you (le Monde is up as opposed to the previous spread) BUT I do not see any man in the future (except for the lover in the past which could be the feelings that you have for each other), so again, I would be careful (but maybe I am old fashioned and think that men should make the move first :roll: ).

May I suggest that you do not rush things... when are you next seeing each other? Did he mention it?

Best of luck!
Dom
Dominique
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Selena » Mar Juin 28, 2011 12:02 pm

good morning to you Dominique, thank you very much again.
It's a feeling that I have, that he is trying to avoid me but, as you told so well, he contacted me, so he is not avoiding me.

I am also old style and I think that men should do the first move, but this story of "friendship maybe going to love" is going on since 2 years.... I think he is afraid of his feeling or something else.
It's not my real style to show my feelings, but I need to know....but also I do not want to scare him or lose him.

So, what's the best behaviour I can have with him to make things between us going better?

:Tar18U: :Tar21U: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tar15D: :Tar02D: :Tar01U: :Tar07U: :Tspace:
:Tspace: :Tar10U: :Tar03D: :Tar13D: :Tar08U:

Is he afraid of his feelings for me?

:Tar19U: :Tar01U: :Tar07U: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tar06D: :Tar15U: :Tar09U:
:Tspace: :Tspace: :TppfIT:

We are going to meet in 10 days time...I'll tell you about it.

Thanks very much indeed and I hope my English is correct. Best wishes to you!

Sel
Selena

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Dominique » Jeu Juin 30, 2011 6:15 pm

Dear Selena,

Humm Devil Devil, in the spread of your first question, together with the arcana XIII reversed.... Be careful of agressivity! Are you very upset with him?

Then the second spread shows a crisis (l'Hermite) when the man is looking both at feelings (l'Amoureux reversed) and at more intimacy (le Diable)... but on the solution line, the man is looking at the sun, i.e. friendship. Maybe he is more at ease on that level of relationship...

2 years is a long time... what about building a strong friendship with him? Have you thought about it? A good friend is, in my opinion, more precious than an hesitating lover!! Then the energy between the two of you could be more peaceful (in your first question, the solution is Le Monde looking at la Lune ... the woman dancing, in the perfection of her feminity and intuition!! )

Take care,
All the best

Dominique
Dom
Dominique
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Selena » Ven Juil 01, 2011 5:57 am

Dominique a écrit:Dear Selena,

Humm Devil Devil, in the spread of your first question, together with the arcana XIII reversed.... Be careful of agressivity! Are you very upset with him?
Dominique

Well, you have seen real clear dear Dominique...I have been (maybe I am still...) angry because he can't decide....
I do agree with you, there is a beautiful friendship between us....it's just my heart that beats so fast when we are together...
if you still have patience and time, my last two questions for you...

does he enjoy my company, our talking?
:Tspace: :Tar18U: :Tar00U: :Tar19U: :Tspace: :Tar12U:
:Tar08U: :Tar01D: :Tar03D: :Tar07D: :Tar14U: :Tar16D:
:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :TppfIT:

what the Heaven advise me to do with him?
:Tar05U: :Tar04U: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tspace: :Tar16D: :Tar14U: :Tar10U:

My dear friend, you are precious. Hope you are getting much positive energy in return, you deserve it. And you are a really brilliant "reader" of the Archana.

all the best to you,
Sel
Selena

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Selena » Ven Juil 01, 2011 8:28 pm

Selena a écrit:[
what the Heaven advise me to do with him?
:Tar05U: :Tar04U: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tspace: :Tar16D: :Tar14U: :Tar10U:

Sel

Should I try to read this last one? (I have just finished the Jodorosky book on Archana)

Maybe Heaven is trying to tell me to be patient (XIIII) because it will be Heaven itself, destiny, to help me
or:
I must be patient because this part of my life (him) will be finished (X end of a cycle - I hope the word is correct).

Well, that's too difficult to understand, I need the eyes and knowledge of a real Archana Reader..................
Selena

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Dominique » Sam Juil 02, 2011 11:49 am

Dear Selena,
Thank you for your kind comments. I do get a lot of positive energy back, that's so great.
I will seat quietly, look at your last spreads and will get back to you ASAP.
However, from what I red, your interpretation seems very good to me so far!
Enjoy your week-end!
Dominique
Dom
Dominique
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Dominique » Mar Juil 05, 2011 9:21 pm

Dear Selena,
I am back... I looked at your last 2 spreads:

What strikes me is that in both of them you have the Angel (XIII) up-right and the Maison Dieu (XVI) reversed.

So heaven is indeed sending you a message. The Angel is trying to help you. Listen to his/her message, your inner voice. What is it telling you?
The thing is that the XVI reversed could tell you that something is collapsing.. is it the hope you had for this relationship to become more intimate which is now fading because, as you mentioned rightly, you feel that a new cycle is about to start ? (X) in the future position. In any case, the solution comes from the man who takes action, speaks... or not... but it's his call. It could also be the advice you ask to a man, a confident (other that him) (V and IIII).

And in the first spread, we see again the Angel looking at the past, where we see a man who has had his problems (cards are reversed) maybe at work, maybe to get into action and move forward, because instead of looking at the Lady, he looks and the Angel. And then the solution for him is to move away from feminity (the Moon) and walk towards friendship (the Sun) together with the Hanged Man. So yes, I believe he enjoys the communication you have together on a friendship basis but I wonder if he is not scared of intimacy (not to say **** - remember that the arcana XII keeps his hands in his pockets :? )

Dear Selena, this is what I feel.. what do you think?

Kind regards
Dominique
Dom
Dominique
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Selena » Mer Juil 06, 2011 5:53 am

Dominique a écrit:Dear Selena,
I am back... I looked at your last 2 spreads:

What strikes me is that in both of them you have the Angel (XIII) up-right and the Maison Dieu (XVI) reversed.

Sun) together with the Hanged Man. So yes, I believe he enjoys the communication you have together on a friendship basis but I wonder if he is not scared of intimacy (not to say **** - remember that the arcana XII keeps his hands in his pockets :? )
Dominique

Dear Dominique thanks, you are very very kind indeed....I am thinking about your words, they are right, but who know what is the message? I feel I am right in continuing to have hope for me and him together...maybe it will be good just to see how our meeting will go, next week, and then decide. We haven't seen each other for a long time (just mail and phone call), so meeting after a long time is a good thing.
I do not understand what you mean..."not to say - rememberthat the arcana..."...do you think you could have male problems? I have thought of that, that he could have phisical problems that make intimacy difficult or impossible to him, and that's not a thing a man speaks of happily.... let me know if that was your meaning.

We can ask to the magic Arcana:

is he scared of intimacy with a woman in this moment?
:Tar19U: :Tar04U: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tspace: :Tar10D: :Tar01U: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tspace: :Tar03U: :Tar06D: :Tar08U: :Tspace: :Tar12U:
:Tar00U: :Tar20D: :Tar11U: :Tar07D: :Tar05U: :Tar18D:
:Tar16D: :Tar14U: :Tar15D: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace:

has he got physical problems for intimacy?
:Tspace: :Tar03U: :Tar00U: :Tar16U:
:Tar13U: :Tar02D: :Tar14D: :Tar07U:

I must pay you for your kindness really...........all the best to you and enjoy the lovely Cannes...never been there, but must be like a dream.

take good care dear friend! I will be waiting for your reply, when you have time........

Sel
Selena

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Dominique » Ven Juil 08, 2011 7:15 pm

Dear Selena,
I hope all is well on your side. What a story hey!

As you say I think it is a very good thing that you see each other soon, so you do not make too many projections and live the relationship in the real life!

Nevertheless, what I meant is that the hanged man hides his hands and he is passive.

According to your last spreads, there definitely is a problem with intimacy at the moment (XV reversed, II reversed) but to be honest it is difficult to say if it is physical or more psychological... it is a very sensitive thing and both aspects are often linked.. maybe he has had a painful experience and is now very cautious before comitting with someone?

Do you know anything about his previous relationships? What image does he have of women? Not to ask the question a shrink would ask... but do you know anything about his mother (because arcana XVIII and II are the image of the mother too, and they are reversed)?

Also have you noticed how in many of these spreads there is the sun as the final solution, and a man looking at the sun... to me meaning that he enjoys an open communication, the reassuring warmth of friendship...

For now enjoy seeing each other again, listen to your intuition while you are together and from there see how it goes step by step...

All the best from Cannes where it is very hot at the moment.
xxx
Dominique
Dom
Dominique
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Suivante

Retourner vers Tarot de Marseille