future marriage

future marriage

Messagepar jasmineTea » Dim Juil 15, 2012 10:14 am

Hello, I have one more question. If you can help me I'll appreciate it a lot. Will I get married or settled down soon ? Thanks in advance.
:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tar10U: :Tar15U:
:Tar20U: :Tar04U: :Tspace: :Tar00U: :Tar13U: :Tar11D: :Tar12D:
:Tspace: :Tar16D: :Tar08U: :Tar05D: :Tar17U: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tspace: :TppfIT:
jasmineTea

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Re: future marriage

Messagepar Dominique » Dim Juil 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Dear Jasmine,

In your spread, I see the potential "husband" Le Pape, in the reversed position and between too wowen...which means that the wedding question is a bit complicated at the moment.

The Tarot tells you that there is still a way to go, with changes and surprises before you get married or settled down.

Were you thinking to someone in particular when asking this question?

It would be important for me to know ... in which case the question could have been "will I get married with X soon"?

It is a very important and delicate question and because such an important thing cannot be answered by a YES or NO in a couple of lines I feel that you could be more precise in your question (you could do several different questions on the "marriage" subject). Were you also thinking about children or having children, because this seems to be related too?

All the best
Dominique
Dom
Dominique
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar jasmineTea » Dim Juil 15, 2012 11:01 pm

Dearest Dominique,

Thanks a lot for showing interest and help... I really appreciate it.
I replied to my other post too. I can tell you I've been living in a very peculiar situation for many years, with lots of blocks inside of my heart. I basically have been courted by two men for several years. I had started my love story with one of them when the second appeared and did all his best to take my heart away. I tried to resist for long time not to hurt anybody.

One of them ( a bit older) lives faraway from me while the other one ( a bit younger) lives quite close. Finally the latter made me a proposal, I refused because of my blocks then almost immediately after my refusal I decided to accept his proposal as I understood I couldn't stay without him but he said it was too late... and in a very short time he found another woman.
I waited for him to come back... I'm still waiting for him but I can tell you I'm getting more and more disappointed to see how much distant he can keep from me suddenly.
The other man has been supporting me from distance in this horrible period of great shock ... I got shocked because the one who proposed has changed his character completely. I can hardly recognize him and i worry about him even...
Meanwhile the older man has built many shields because of the story but I believe he still loves me.
Soon there will be a journey I think I'll see him but I still have the younger on my mind.
A couple of things (maybe silly ones) have happened during the year which made me think there will be a turning point like a marriage for me despite I can't see things are going fine. So in my question about marriage I'd like to know if you could see anything alike in my next future, let's say within this year or the coming one. Will I have a future with one of these two men? And which one?

Sorry for keeping you such long time in telling this story. (Regarding children, I'm curious , what did you see? I love children but I'm so much afraid to have babies, anything to do with that?)
Thanks for your help, Jasmine

:Tar18U: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tar10D: :Tar04U: :Tar16U: :Tspace:
:Tar03U: :Tar14D: :Tar00D: :Tar20U:
jasmineTea

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar jasmineTea » Lun Juil 16, 2012 7:22 am

Dear Dominique,

This morning before work I'm reading your reply again... you talk about some changes and surprises before a possible marriage. I fear changes a bit, my life is more or less just work and home with a few trips... Could you tell me something more about this changing process? What are these surprises you see? Thanks a lot. I wish you a lovely day.

Jasmine ;-)

:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tar16U: :Tspace:
:Tar00U: :Tar03U: :Tar05D: :Tar19U:
:TppfIT:
jasmineTea

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Dominique » Lun Juil 16, 2012 12:41 pm

Dear Jasmine,

I will answer both posts in this one message.

The Tarot is telling you that at the moment you are ONLY focussing on marriage but that maybe it is not the right time to think about this.

Instead, it suggests that you try all your best to grasp the new opportunities that life has to offer you (XVI arcana) and then things will settle down with ease in your life. This is what I meant by surprises: new opportunities to meet new people, or go out...

I know that change car be scarry and you are going through this phase at the moment (the breakdown and sorrow). Is there someone around you who could help you go through this phase and overcome these blocages you also mentioned previously?

Regarding your other questions:
Should you keep waiting for him? Well, I wouldn't wait for too long (a month or so).
With which man will you have a future? There are two questions in one and therefore I cannot give you a clear answer. You could ask 2 questions, one for each one of them.

I hope this helps,
Take care
Dominique
Dom
Dominique
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar jasmineTea » Lun Juil 16, 2012 8:20 pm

Dearest Dominique,

I sincerely thank you for your help... no, I'm not going out because I don't feel like enjoying myself that much after this strong disappointment. I feel really bittered inside. If you tell me there won't be any marriage I'll accept it, so don't worry and be straightforward. I 've been asking you about it because of some strange coincidence in the last months... nothing serious. I'm not looking for a man.

Yet a man is trying to support me through this period but he's faraway.

So could you tell me a bit more one more time?

Who do you see in my future? Here follow the tarots... One more question: did you attend a course with Camoin to learn how to read tarots?I'd like to learn too.

Thanks a lot. Hear you soon.

Jasmine

:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tar18U: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tspace: :Tar06U: :Tar02U: :Tar11D: :Tar07U: :Tar05U: :Tar14U:
:Tar16U: :Tar00D: :Tar21U: :Tar01U: :Tar13D: :Tar08D: :Tar19U:
:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :TppfIT:
jasmineTea

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar jasmineTea » Lun Juil 16, 2012 8:24 pm

Sorry I forgot my second question: should I wait for the man who left me to come back? Thank you Dominique, here follow the spread:

:Tspace: :Tar12U: :Tar07U: :Tar17U: :Tar00U: :Tar14U:
:Tar03U: :Tar21D: :Tar02D: :Tar20D: :Tar16D: :Tspace:
:Tspace: :Tspace: :TppfIT:
jasmineTea

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Dominique » Lun Juil 16, 2012 8:51 pm

Dear Jasmine,

To answer your question about waiting for you "ex", I would be extremely careful, the first 3 cards are reversed, showing all the difficulties,
then on the solution line I see the Chariot ( a movement card) looking at the hanged man meaning no action in the near past, and in the future le Mat is going away from the Star. I do not see the formation of a new couple (him and you) in this spread. Of course the Mat is walking, so moving... but towards "Temperance" which could mean a reconciliation between the two of you .. but what future then? I do not see it in this spread.
If you are still in contact with him, listen carefuly to what he tells you. Did he ask you to wait for him? Did he tell you that it is a question of time (and how long)? You said that now this girl is pushing him to settle down.. Listen carefuly to all these signs not to get another desillusion!

Now regarding this other man who supports you: I think that his support his beneficial for you. Let him help you even if he is away. You other spread shows that once the separation and the feeling of injustice will be digested you will be ready to think about love again, and new projects will come to you.

Yes I did learn reading the Tarot with P. Camoin, it is great!

All the best for you Jasmine!
Dominique
Dom
Dominique
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar jasmineTea » Lun Juil 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Thank you dear Dominique...

The only things my ex told me are that he would like to spend time with me but it's complex because she's jelous of me. He would like both me and him to be fine. No, he never askedme to wait for him, on the contrary... the fact is I still have him in my heart.
When he saw me he wanted to tell me about his story. And before saying goodbye he looked very much touched as if he wanted to cry... so he ran away. Two days later he wrote me he would very much like to have "my blessing" ... He said he knows I feel betrayed but that's not true. He said I've been his great love and now she's his second great one.

So hard to let it go after ten years... so sad...
So doesn't he love me anymore? Dear Dom, thanks a lot for your help. I wouldlike to ask you so many questions... this is the last one for the moment. Maybe we'll meet here later on? Take good care, Jas

:Tar19U: :Tar16U: :Tar20U:
:TppfIT:
jasmineTea

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar jasmineTea » Lun Juil 16, 2012 9:39 pm

Dear Dominique,

could you please give me some indications on how to read the tarots? Is it very difficult? How long time do you need to learn? I can't see any courses in my area. Any suggestions?

all the best to you

Jas

(hope u don't mind if I selected your name as a friend on this site?)
jasmineTea

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Dominique » Mar Juil 17, 2012 8:29 am

Dear Jasmine,

I understand your sorrow. But you know 10 is a cycle, maybe it was time for both of you to start a new cycle or end this one?
If you rejected his proposal there surely were good reasons on your side for you not to commit with him for the rest of your life no?
You mentioned some "blocks" on your side... You also mentioned that he threw you out of his house...
Of course I guess that his ego was hurt when he felt rejected but still... didn't he try to understand and help you? When did you break up?

You also mention that he would like to spend time with you... why not??.. but as friends? as lovers? All this is a bit contradictory from an external point of view if he tells you that she is his 2nd great love. Dont' you think so?

What about asking him once and "for all" if he would consider leaving his current girlfriend and starting your relationship on a new basis of confidence and trust?
Have they bought the house in common yet?

I am sorry but I am not sure what you mean in your last question and spread by: Maybe we'll meet here later on? Could you be more precise because it is too vague..

Now regarding learning the Tarot, it is a great idea. You need to learn the Arcanas and how they combine together. If you do not have classes nearby, you could start reading the Camoin website which has a lot of information.. and you could also send them an email to see what they could suggest??.

Where are you by the way?

Take care,
Dominique
Dom
Dominique
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar jasmineTea » Mar Juil 17, 2012 9:32 am

Dearest Dominique,

Thanks for your e-mail.
I can see you are from Cannes, I've been once some years ago. I like the city centre, it's so cosy.
I live in the north east of Italy... not far from Venice.

Yes, I'm so desperate inside... I still feel shocked inside. I can't accept he's gone. I had strong blocks which prevented me from a happy life together. Yet the sorrow he proveked me inside when he left me was so strong that my blocks were pulled down so suddenly after many years. I feel I still love him deeply.

You know he's a doctor and on the last phone call I asked him to read my last medical report where they are investigating if I might have cancer... I sincerely hope not I'm going to find out within a month. He said to scan it for him, because she's jelous and that despite both me and him were free from work he could have been busy with her... I said all this was disappointing after so many years. He answered not to take it like that... If I insisted I could probably have managed to see him but I felt humiliated and refused everything. I told him he's the most precious person for me but that he's free of his choices of course.

I guess all is over... and saying he used to adore me like nobody else... That's life I had my chances and now they are gone, feel so sad inside to be cancelled.

There are more than one men after me... but I have eyes only for him.

So if my question was vague, I just meant I'd like to know if he will repent about this choice later on and think to come back to me...

:Tar06U: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tar18D: :Tar04U: :Tar16U: :Tspace:
:Tspace: :Tar20D: :Tar08D: :Tar01U:

Anyway it's like that. Hope you are fine dear Dom. Please, take good care of yourself and hopefully hear you soon.

I

Jasmine
jasmineTea

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Dominique » Mar Juil 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Dear Jasmine,

I am sorry to hear that you have health problems. I do hope that you will feel better very soon.

Your last spread shows that it is very possible that he will be still thinking of you in a while. According to what you say he is a bit scared by the reactions of his current girlfriend... But you see how the Lover is the last top card. It shows some hesitations and a choice to make, the choice of the heart.

In the meantime, try your best to go out a little bit, just to change your mind.

Take good care of yourself.

Dominique
Dom
Dominique
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar jasmineTea » Mar Juil 17, 2012 9:45 pm

Dearest Dominique,

I thank the fate the made us meet here. I sense you are a very kind person, good at heart.
Don't worry I'm sure I'll manage... it's true I have very strong feelings and I can also feel lots of sorrow but I'm also a strong woman and I can stand many things plus I also have a jolly side. So I want to be positive anyway... hope to be a bit lucky too.

Thank you again for the last interpretation of the spread.
Remember I'll be thinking of your words and friendly attitude.

Hope to hear from you again soon. Take care!
Best wishes.

JasmineTea ;-)
jasmineTea

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

New start for a new life :-)

Messagepar Dominique » Mer Juil 18, 2012 6:55 pm

Dear Jasmine,
Thank you for your kind message. I am sure you will be fine. And as you say being positive as much as we can helps a lot!
Let us know how things are going if you wish.
All the best.
Dominique
Dom
Dominique
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Suivante

Retourner vers Tarot de Marseille