has she a secret relationship with another guy ???

has she a secret relationship with another guy ???

Messagepar persea » Jeu Nov 22, 2012 1:10 am

She act in a strange way...I see her 2-3 days a week .....she always telling me about this friend sick and university problems... but i do not wanna be cheated.... as she a secret relationship with another guy ???

:Tar05U: :Tar07U: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tar10D: :Tar02U: :Tar13U: :Tar14U:
:Tspace: :TppfIT:
persea

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Re: has she a secret relationship with another guy ???

Messagepar persea » Jeu Nov 22, 2012 1:29 am

I forgot....she has a ex-boyfriend that keep send her sms......but The key question here is another.....She don't wanna let me get in her house becouse she doesn't feel confident....couse her parent's are very sad about the ex-boyfriend story and she do not want to hurt them....but i suspect that i do not like to one of her parent's...to be honest, her mother.....Their parents have a problem with me, or is she telling me the true????

:Tar12U: :Tar20U: :Tar10U:
:TppfIT:
persea

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar persea » Jeu Nov 22, 2012 1:37 am

I want also to tell that she was getting married to ex-boyfriend...but family start to fight...and they were having a big crise...at the end...sparate way
persea

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar poussiere-d-etoile » Mer Nov 28, 2012 6:38 pm

Hello Persea

In your question, I have the feeling that you should trust her more than you do now...
How long have you been together? It sounds not bad to meet 2-3 times a week while studying; she needs time for studying also :?
Her parents don't seem to be a probleme; she needs time to be confident, and even if she doesn't tell you everything for the moment, it a question of protecting herself. You think that there are secrets, as she only protects herself from suffering again.

Let her time to change

Regards
Poussière d'Etoile
poussiere-d-etoile
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar persea » Mer Nov 28, 2012 11:34 pm

Hello....you did a great job !!!! as matters of fact ,she repeat the same things to me and yesterday i was at her home....but my dear etoile....i started to distrust her becouse she told me lies days ago....and I got Angry...and i suffered.....than...there is her ex-boyfriend that keep sending message to her....she told me that never answer to him....but sometimes i have the feeling that they meet each other....maybe for understand...what do you think ...............Does she hide something about her ex-boyfriend ?????????

:Tar12U: :Tar02U: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tspace: :Tar08D: :Tar03U: :Tar10U:
persea

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar persea » Mer Nov 28, 2012 11:56 pm

Last question......she was showing to me a ex-boyfriend sms...than i take the phone just to see bettar....and she grab the phone from my hand in a very scared way.....like somebody that do not wanna show you private thing....than she told me that was afraid that I call him for mistake...what she was hiding to me in this phone ???

:Tar12U: :Tar01U: :Tar14U: :Tspace:
:Tspace: :Tar16D: :Tar03D: :Tar17U:
persea

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar persea » Mer Nov 28, 2012 11:58 pm

Thanks for all you do....I admire you ;-)
persea

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar poussiere-d-etoile » Jeu Nov 29, 2012 10:03 am

Hello Persea

Thank you for your explanations
Poussière d'Etoile
poussiere-d-etoile
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar poussiere-d-etoile » Jeu Nov 29, 2012 10:17 am

Sorry, I clicked by mistake :wink:

persea a écrit:Does she hide something about her ex-boyfriend ?????????

No I don't think so.
Who broke up; her ex or her? I think you should be more quiet with her, she looks at her ex as if she accepts everything, and him can't do anything; I think that she needs only something: looking forward and not backwards...Let it go... :wink:

persea a écrit:Last question......she was showing to me a ex-boyfriend sms...than i take the phone just to see bettar....and she grab the phone from my hand in a very scared way.....like somebody that do not wanna show you private thing...

She already did it! showing you something "private"! She looks more open little by little, and you are still wondering about her honesty...

persea a écrit:what she was hiding to me in this phone ???

I think that she not hiding much...the number may be...I don't know...but you should be more quiet with all that, and let it all go; it will improve with time...She should be also clearer with you...Everything will calm down

Bye :)
Poussière d'Etoile
poussiere-d-etoile
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar persea » Jeu Nov 29, 2012 3:54 pm

He left her 3 months before the wedding day....but they were going into a crise from time....she told me weird story about this guy, he was in a catholic sept that made pressure on him and on the couple....he started to be very close and eliminate relationship with old friends just to follow this group...nevertless she was in love, and follow him......but than the guy's mother began hostile about the idea to see his son get married...and family start to fight soon...she allways speak like a vittim of this situation..and I understand her....Could you see the reason of this wedding failure???? Thanks....LOVE....

:Tar05U: :Tar10U: :Tar12U: :Tspace:
:Tar18D: :Tar21U: :Tar13D: :Tar02U:
persea

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar poussiere-d-etoile » Ven Nov 30, 2012 10:29 am

Hello Persea

persea a écrit:Could you see the reason of this wedding failure????

Sorry about your question, I can't answer, because we are in a public forum, and this question is not concerning your problem :?
I was just asking you about who broke up, for a better understanding of the situation; and you didn't tell me how long you have been together, which is important for the same reasons. I had the feeling that your friend needs a little more time to be more open and more confident; this is confirmed by the fact that she feels like a victim. So she is less confident with her and with you who came next.

Bye :)
Poussière d'Etoile
poussiere-d-etoile
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar persea » Ven Nov 30, 2012 12:53 pm

6 months.....thank you
persea

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar poussiere-d-etoile » Ven Nov 30, 2012 6:50 pm

persea a écrit:6 months.....thank you

So this is rather short, even if you think not :wink:
I do think that she needs more time...Let it go, be more relax with all that and you will see what happens...

Bye bye :)
Poussière d'Etoile
poussiere-d-etoile
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Retourner vers Tarot de Marseille