hi!!! could someone help me??italian..

hi!!! could someone help me??italian..

Messagepar streghile » Jeu Fév 17, 2011 11:19 pm

hi.... le t me try to ask... will he came back to me soon?? please answer and help me.... bye.. kiss
:Tar13U: :Tar00U: :Tar21U: :Tar12U:
:Tar06D: :Tar19D: :Tar02D: :Tar20D:
:TppfIT:
streghile

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Re: hi!!! could someone help me??italian..

Messagepar skip » Ven Mar 25, 2011 8:30 am

Hello Streghile,

there is an emphatically clear answer in this reading, and a choice for you as to how you might experience it. Now that a month has gone by, I am curious which path you have taken.

The Tarot often repeats itself for clarity, and there is much repetition here: A6 and A19 reversed both show a couple with problems, and the solution cards are A13 and Le Mat, both of which denote ending and moving on.

The future card A20 reversed is yet another couple with problems; in this case, the theme is of "resurrection" or getting back together, in reverse position showing that this is not likely; the solution or "final word" of the Tarot is A12, which means "no". I'm afraid it is clear that the Tarot is saying no, he's not going to come back.

However, there is a ray of hope: the pair of Le Mat walking toward Le Monde often means someone achieving what he most desires.

I believe we all have Choices, and that sometimes those Choices are hidden. This is why I am going to try and be clear without losing the ambiguity here, especially if this issue has not yet resolved for you.

The answer to your question seems to be "no, he won't come back soon or at all, and that is a good thing."

If you have not moved on, and are still sad that he left, that would mean he is represented by the cards A13 and Le Mat, and even possibly that he left you for someone else (A21). However, if you yourself decide to move on, then you can embody Le Mat and meet with great fulfillment (A21).

the choice appears to be yours whether you take this as a tragedy or a blessing.

hope this is of service to you!
skip
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar streghile » Lun Mar 28, 2011 11:26 pm

hello skip, thanks for the reply ...until now he hasn't returned back to me,but he tried many time to contact me and i haven't replied because the last time we had fight...now i feel good and i wont him to understand what is really important for himself... so, what kind of feelings has he for me? he loves me?think about me?..thank you and sorry for my english...
:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tar00U: :Tar18U:
:Tar12U: :Tar21U: :Tar14U: :Tar03U: :Tar13D: :Tar06U:
:Tspace: :Tspace: :TppfIT:
streghile

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar skip » Mar Mar 29, 2011 4:25 am

Hi,

Your question is answered in a way that is peculiar to the Camoin Tarot: it is answering the question that your soul asked.

The only reversed card is XIII, showing that the only problem or blockage is that you are not willing to let go of the relationship. XIII has turned its back on its duty/function to make an ending. The solution cards both mean to move on.

So the answer to your soul question, "what kind of feelings do I have for him?" is that your relationship has ended and time has healed you enough so that you now feel good, as you say (the first 4 cards), and the next step is to completely accept that it is over. XIII can refer to strong feelings coming up, and I wish you well in healing the feelings that will come up as you take this last step of truly letting go.

peace,
Skip
skip
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar streghile » Mar Mar 29, 2011 11:03 pm

hi skip,
why he call me? how does he fell for me? is he in love? i promise this is last time that i write about this :D
thank you very much!!!

:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tar12U: :Tspace:
:Tspace: :Tar06U: :Tar03U: :Tar00D: :Tar20U:
:Tar11U: :Tar18D: :Tar08D: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:TppfIT:
streghile

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar skip » Jeu Mar 31, 2011 3:01 pm

I am sorry, the final (top) card XII in this case seems to be the answer to your question, it means simply "no"; Le Pendu is upside down when the card is right side up, meaning that there is nothing to do about it. It seems there is no solution other than to accept, and see the wisdom in how things worked out.

Le Mat is the person who is having trouble moving on and letting go. And after that on the solution row, there is XX Le Jugement, which shows a new beginning for you in the future.

I hope you will take all the lessons and the happy memories, and when you feel complete, move on happily to the next chapter of your life.

blessings,

Skip
skip
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Retourner vers Tarot de Marseille