Hi Renouveau

Lieu d’échange où vous pouvez parler de la pluie et du beau temps, de ce que vous voulez du moment que vous écrivez autre chose que « passé présent futur ».
Vous avez noué des contacts ici et vous voulez leur glisser un mot amical….

Re: Hi Renouveau

Messagepar Renouveau » Sam Juil 09, 2011 1:55 pm

Hello AMA!

I hope you are fine.

I have been very busy for the last few days. Do you remember I had told you that my best friend was visiting me.
She left earlier this week.
Now, since Thursday my step-son is on his holidays with me.
You can be reassured that what I am writing is perfect English because he is helping me! Actually, we are writing this email together as I told him that i had a friend willing to improve their English.

What are you doing these days? working hard for the pottery exhibition to come?

Here, I mean in the South of France, on the French Riviera, the best thing to do is to go to the beach. So...... off we go!

Gook luck to you
Take care

Renouveau
Renouveau

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar sunrise1302 » Sam Juil 09, 2011 2:12 pm

Hi Renouveau

Is it a joke my friend ? Guess where I am ! I m sun bathing on the beach ! Cannes la croisette plage Le Goeland. Forgive the mistakes I m writting with my cell phone ! You may be sitting next to me ! The weather is gorgeous and the see has the perfect temperature. Happiness is easy. Enjoy your stay. Big big kisses my friend. AMA

:D
La vie est une bonne mère.
sunrise1302

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Renouveau » Sam Juil 09, 2011 10:23 pm

hello AMA!

well, we're not that far from each other. I am in Toulon.
This is where I was born
and this is where I currently live, and work (after having lived in Paris or Paris area for 15 years.....)
so, for me it's not a "stay", it's just normal

but yes, I agree, with the sun, the brightness of the sky, the light etc, and it's been like this since April this year........

I know what you might be thinking. It's gonna be a hell of a change when I live in the North East of England!
I agree.......
actually, winters are almost the same as in Paris, sometimes even warmer, because we live close to the sea
if you can, go and have a look at WHITLEY BAY, tyne and wear, it's beautiful! England is a very beautiful country indeed.

but, yes, summers are too short, well ther's no summer really.....no wonder all the English are going on holidays in France.... I get it now!

This is why my step-son and I are enjoying the sun, the beach, with lots of ice creams (I have forgotten about scales, weight, diet and stuff like that)
because I leave France, for good this time, very soon!!!!!

Take care dear AMA
don't forget the sun cream!
C U soon
Renouveau

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar sunrise1302 » Dim Juil 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Hi Renouveau
It isnt easy to write a message with my black berry. Anyway. It is funny to know that we swim in the same sea ! There is an italian expression that I love IL DOLCE FAR NIENTE... Some people say that there is a word for each town and I think the word for Cannes is ENJOY. I wish you a very very good time. It is the best way to prepare your new life which I am sure wille be the happiest you can wish. I thank you so much for your messages and your good advices in english. And please let me know about your new life. It is such a fantastic adventure. Take care and big kisses to you Renouveau. AMA
La vie est une bonne mère.
sunrise1302

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Renouveau » Sam Juil 16, 2011 9:53 am

Hello AMA!

How are you doing? Are you still on your holidays in Cannes?

For me, these days are my last few days inthe South, in France too (though i'll come back to visit).
I must say I can't wait.
I miss my husband a lot.

these days i think a lot of what i could be doing for a job, but i still don't know what..... It stresses me out a bit at times.
I'd like to be self employed, in something like services but still, don't know what.
Any idea? Any intuition either?
Any suggestion would be very welcome!

let me know about you, your last news

Take care

Renouveau
Renouveau

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Précédente

Retourner vers De la pluie et du beau temps (français)