How to Hook Him Up?

How to Hook Him Up?

Messagepar Loreena » Jeu Nov 17, 2011 12:05 am

Hi:

There is this guy "R" we know each other only by internet. We have a lot of chemistry and we both know we like to talk with each other.
In the beginning he was very demonstrative towards me cause he clicked with me immediately but I was aloof and distant. Now things have changed and I am starting to have feelings for him but he seems distant now.
He is the kind of person that's profound, romantic and easily to get hurt. My intuition says that he now have the conclusion that Im unattainable and cold and that im not really interested. I think deep down he thinks he don't deserve me either, so he acts in a pessimistic way, and he already have negative conclusions.
Many times he tried to let me know about his feelings for me but I really never respond in a clear way. Sometimes misunderstandings or simply bad communication. I was always making him uncertain about myself as a strategy, I prefer to go slowly and I prefer to making him see me a bit aloof, but inside Im melting down.

Now he take long periods without chatting with me. I dont like that. I told him before that I like very much chatting with him. So Im confused. Should I call him and be frankly about my feelings, or just wait and remain silent until he takes the next step? Why is he taking long periods without communicating?
Are there things Im not aware of? and will be better forget him? What is he really feeling? What should I do? How to Hook Him Up? :)

This is my point of view, but maybe Im totally wrong. I want to know what the tarot have to tell me.

Thank you!

:Tspace: :Tar03U: :Tar06U: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tar08U: :Tar14D: :Tar17D: :Tar07U: :Tar21U:
:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tar13U: :Tar10D:
:Tspace: :Tar05U: :Tar15U: :Tar09D: :Tar18U:
:Tspace: :TppfEN:
Loreena

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Re: How to Hook Him Up?

Messagepar Dominique » Mer Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm

Dear Loreena,

In France we have a saying that could be translated as : "Follow me and I'll run away... Run away and I'll follow you"
It looks as if both of you have been playing that game (XV arcana).. Now we have a man going through a crisis (The Hermit reversed)
turning his back at the Devel and facing the Moon (in both cards we have the concept of illusion)... maybe he is asking himself if all this was an illusion..
You known that sometimes internet can be virtual only.

How long have you known each other for? Have you ever envisaged meeting each other? The Tarot seems to be saying that this would be a solution (The Chariot and The World invite you to travel... is there a long distance between the 2 of you?)

On the final line, The Imperatrice and the Lovers tells you that you will have the right ideas to sort this situation out.. that communication will come back eventualy at a more peacful level.. and that you might also have a choice ...maybe with another lover??? Do you have someone else in mind??

Warm Regards
Dominique
Dom
Dominique
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Retourner vers Tarot de Marseille