Important - should I resign?

Important - should I resign?

Messagepar Teddy » Mar Oct 08, 2013 7:07 pm

Hello All,

to whomever would like to read these cards...
I really would like to resign from my actual job, I'm not happy.
I know these are hard times for finding new jobs but I'm really feeling like I'm wasting my time and life.
So the question, should I resign?

:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tar06U: :Tspace:
:Tar18U: :Tar04U: :Tar03D: :Tar07U:
:Tspace: :TppfIT:

thank you so much in advance
teddy
Teddy

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Re: Important - should I resign?

Messagepar skip » Mar Oct 15, 2013 4:25 am

Hi Teddy,

I am always impressed by how accurately the cards reflect what is going on for the person.

III The Empress upside down in the present can symbolize someone feeling creatively frustrated, or who has an idea or vision but can't yet see how to make it real.

The good news is, success is in your future! VII The Chariot is the only card in the future position, suggesting that a happy solution could be coming your way as soon as you deal with what is going on in the present.

Now to the issue at hand: it looks like you are not happy where you are, and want to make a change. In response to the question "should I resign?",
the Tarot is advising you to talk with the people around you (VI The Lover). This card refers to communication with friends and colleagues, perhaps
even acquaintances who might even be able to refer you to a new job.

But the most important message is that your idea (III) is not ready or clear enough to act upon right now, and needs input from others (VI) in order for you to be able make the right choice (VI) for yourself. Perhaps these other people have information you don't have about your present job. So find someone to talk to!

Finally, I'm looking at the two past cards, and wondering if you recently went through some tough times at your workplace. If so, it looks like you successfully overcame them (IIII, The Emperor), and it's okay to let yourself feel good about that. The cards are not reversed, so maybe it wasn't a "bad thing" per se but just a challenging situation or situations. If so, then it's understandable that you would want to leave—but the cards suggest that that situation is over, and good times are coming.

Are these good times coming to you because you leave? or because you stay?

Please keep us posted!
skip
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Re: Important - should I resign?

Messagepar Teddy » Mer Oct 16, 2013 5:53 pm

Skip, thank you so much for your reply.
I'll try my best to listen to the advice.
Hope to update you with good news soon.

All the best
Teddy
Teddy

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Retourner vers Tarot de Marseille