in the box....

in the box....

Messagepar lhadrimo » Sam Jan 15, 2011 12:35 am

Hi guys!!!
Well, unemployed since october, living back with my brother, smallest village in France and in a difficult financial situation... but, instead of moving my bum, I am focusing on a (4 meter!) painting, a present for my friend...well I am hoping this could open new fields... am I walking beside my life? (passer a cote de sa vie) or am I in the right direction? Thank you for having a look!!! and a gorgeous new year!!!!
:Tar06U: :Tar21U: :Tar14U: :Tspace:
:Tar12D: :Tar07D: :Tar01D: :Tar17U:
:Tspace: :TppfFR:
lhadrimo

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Re: in the box....

Messagepar Paul » Lun Jan 17, 2011 9:39 pm

Hello--

I can notice some synchroncities, first of all. Your friendship seems to be represented well by VI; the large (XXI) painting (XIIII) is also shown in this top solution row, as Temperance is mixing paint for her canvas (Le Monde). You mention opening up "new fields," and thus a synchronicity is that you are looking (as Bateleur, reversed) at the open fields of Le Toile, upright. I have found in this method with the Tarot de Marseille, that the idiosyncrasies of our speech in the question are shown. Your current paralysis is aptly illustrated by Le Pendu and Le Chariot, reversed.

The fact that these elements are in the solution row would suggest that you are "in the right direction," as the solution then uprights Le Chariot (paralyzed reversed) and Le Bateleur (jobs, employment) regards Le Chariot.

The new fields are pictured in Le Toile. Thus, if you have intuited that there is something about the current project that is a "solution," this tirage seems to confirm this.

best !

Paul
Paul

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar lhadrimo » Mer Jan 19, 2011 1:18 am

Thank you Paul... yes, you are most probably right!!! I am just a little concerned about all this energy !
would you see how this painting will impact my work and life
:Tar19U: :Tar06U: :Tar14U: :Tspace:
:Tar18D: :Tar05U: :Tar09D: :Tar07U:
:TppfFR:
I hope I am not too heavy!
Cheers!!!

Merci!!!
lhadrimo

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Paul » Sam Fév 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Hello:

Can you provide more information? Whenever we ask a question, we are indubitably thinking of various outcomes (some more preferred than others). If you can provide some idea of what you want/do not want, it helps in narrowing the cards' meanings. It's like the difference between intrepreting the great masterpieces when you know some historical background or knowledge of the painter; or, trying to just intuit the answer. Admittedly with this enlightened method we can look for patterns (sameness, difference, repetition, and relationship) of cards and symbols; but, it's super helpful to just offer some options. :wink:

Paul
Paul

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Retourner vers Tarot de Marseille