Love and distance

Love and distance

Messagepar estelapm » Sam Jan 07, 2012 2:45 am

:Tar10U: :Tar01U: :Tspace: :Tar19U: :Tar04D: :Tar21U: :TppfES: Hi Skip!!! Happy new year!! Wish you could help me to solve this one... Here it goes: im in love with this guy who lives far away from me... We tried to use the chat to talk as much as we could, but its been a while that t"talking" its more difficult.. sometimes i think he lies to me... to avoid talking.. still he sends me messages on the cell every day.. and those messages are full of love... Dont know what to belive.. My concrete question is this: do we have a real future.. or its just a "platonic love"... Dont want to waste time, tears, fears with someone who is not honest... Thanks for your help! :) Estela
estelapm

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Re: Love and distance

Messagepar skip » Dim Jan 15, 2012 3:01 pm

Hi Estela,
I've been away and didn't see your post until now. Looks like somehow your reading got squished onto one line, assuming the first two cards belong above the others.

a week has gone by, have there been any developments?

What I see is a card showing a real connection between two people, the Sun (XVIIII), and then a man (IIII), looking at the World (XXI), who does not feel powerful right now (at the time of your question). If you are worried about his sincerity, I would say that one likely explanation is that he does not see how to make it work, and is hoping for fate and fortune to somehow step in. It is often hard for a man to admit to the frustration of forces beyond his control. And, he may be trying to spare your feelings.

As solutions, the Juggler looking wistfully at the Wheel of Fortune, in this case, may be him wishing he were rich or powerful and could just pop over to be with you whenever he wanted. Being "demoted" from Emperor to Juggler is a blow to any man's ego, it basically means facing that one is not as powerful as one had hoped—but if it's done right, he would simply be acknowledging that he hasn't yet got his own private jet, nor has he found a way to make it work. But that does not mean he has given up.

I'm curious if anything has developed in this week, because on the one hand the Juggler (I) could be someone working hard for the money (X) to come and see you. The World (XXI) in the future position is very optimistic if it is the outcome; however, there is another possible way to read this, and if that is the case then fate may not be in your favor:

In that scenario, he is the Emperor (IIII), and you are the World (XXI), and the only way you can continue to see one another is if he is upside down; that is, if he carries some kind of burden or makes some sort of sacrifice—unless fate or fortune intervenes and brings you closer.

I hope you two can talk again and explore your options, because long distance relationships are notoriously difficult. If any card suggests that it is possible, that card is the World (XXI), but you will both need to find a solution to the very physical problem (IIII) of being so far apart (XXI).

The good news: that solution may simply involve some sort of change (X) in work (I).

I wish you luck, and apparently so does the Tarot!

Skip
skip
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar estelapm » Jeu Jan 19, 2012 12:42 am

estelapm a écrit::Tar10U: :Tar01U: :Tspace: :Tar19U: :Tar04D: :Tar21U: :TppfES: Hi Skip!!! Happy new year!! Wish you could help me to solve this one... Here it goes: im in love with this guy who lives far away from me... We tried to use the chat to talk as much as we could, but its been a while that t"talking" its more difficult.. sometimes i think he lies to me... to avoid talking.. still he sends me messages on the cell every day.. and those messages are full of love... Dont know what to belive.. My concrete question is this: do we have a real future.. or its just a "platonic love"... Dont want to waste time, tears, fears with someone who is not honest... Thanks for your help! :) Estela

Hi Skip!! thanks so much for answering...
Ok...
Here i go again...
:Tspace: :Tar12U: :Tar06U: :Tspace: :Tar20U: :Tar11U: :Tar04U:
:Tar16U: :Tar09D: :Tar13D: :Tar07U: :Tar02D: :Tar17D: :Tar10D:
:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :TppfES:

for healthy problems he is facing right now, we are more "appart" than before... he had to move to England for a treatment.. so everything is getting more and more complicated. Although i feel in certain way more quiet... The fact that we cant be on touch somehow realese the preasure.. there`s nothing to do but wait.. And i've been meeting new friends and thas kind of refreshing... like having the chance to look further... dont know if you got the idea...
Ok.. So ....what does the Tarot has to show me this time? what do i have to learn, face...?
Thanks so much for your help!!
Best regards
estelapm

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar skip » Lun Jan 23, 2012 10:03 am

Hello Estela,

It seems you are facing many obstacles. The Tarot reflects what you said quite well: the past cards of VIIII and XIII, the Hermit and Arcanum 13, speak both of his health issue and his needing to be far away (the definition of a Hermit).

In response to that, the two cards above, XII and VI, show the relationship "on hold", although the good news is that this is in the solution position, meaning that this is not a problem. XII as solution means that there is no need (and no way) to take action. The Lover upright in the spread looks good, though, suggesting once again sincere feelings between you.

Present and future problems. I see twice a woman reversed in present and future positions; imagining that this is indeed a difficult time for you. Perhaps X, Wheel of Fortune, is describing how time itself seems to be slowing down, stretching out the time you are apart.

I cannot (and do not like to) predict what will happen, but I do see a man and woman gazing at each other in the future.

I hope you find your way out of the maze!

best,
Skip

ps I suspect others did not reply because you put my name in the Subject line. I suggest leaving it open in the future so you can hear from others as well :-)
skip
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar estelapm » Jeu Fév 23, 2012 7:02 pm

:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tar16U: :Tar17U:
:Tar18U: :Tar04U: :Tar14D: :Tar10D:
:TppfES:

Skip.. hi....

I like very much the way you interpret the tarot... could you please tell me waht do you see now?? Im so confused... Need to take care of my self and still need so much from the outside... dont like this... I know that peace and love come from the inside...

Thanks so much and best regards
estelapm

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar skip » Ven Fév 24, 2012 1:44 pm

Hi Estela,

I'm sorry you are going through difficult times; I hope things get easier for you soon.

We human beings do tend to strive to be self-sufficient, and it's great to look for that source of peace and love inside you, but please remember that there is nothing wrong with asking for help—and no one can be strong all the time.

I will tell you what I see, but I should also remind you that the Tarot works best when you ask a specific question. However, in this case the Tarot shows it is listening to you, the first two cards show someone facing into confusion with bravery. The cards for both past and present are upright, which means that from the point of view of your soul, what you have been experiencing is not a problem. But that does not mean it is easy.

Actually, the problem seems to be how you look to the future. The first thing I see in the two reversed cards, Temperance and La Roue de Fortune, are impatience and a belief that things won't work out. If we worry or doubt ourselves too much, we can keep good things from coming to us. Have you been feeling like your luck has run out, or that your guardian angels have abandoned you? Perhaps after the recent confusion, you have become discouraged, even pessimistic.

I see Tarot's advice to you on two levels: La Maison Dieu and L'Etoile on one level are God and Goddess, the divine Masculine and Feminine—so however you envision a higher power, the Tarot seems to be saying it's all right, you can put your trust in this higher power. I don't know if that resonates with you; if it is too abstract, then let's take it in a more specific direction.

The idea that peace and love need to come from the inside is not really true, it's just a concept; peace and love are actually everywhere. So, if you have lost the feeling on the inside right now, then by all means, go find it on the outside. Surround yourself with it, and you will find it inside you again. For example, some people can find peace in a place of worship like a church (XVI), others when they are in Nature (XVII). The tarot seems to be suggesting that if you take yourself to one or both places, you will find what you seek.

The last solution card, L'Etoile, shows someone kneeling down in service, and giving generously. People who are happy love to help, and this could be as simple as letting a friend give you a massage, or taking a luxurious bath with essential oils. Let someone take care of you, and receive that care with gratitude and humility (L'Etoile).

good luck and take care. I am taking out my name from the title to open this thread up, in case anyone else wants to respond.

best,
Skip
skip
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Retourner vers Tarot de Marseille