Naming the company

Naming the company

Messagepar evanlange » Jeu Oct 18, 2012 4:24 pm

We have a tie... "GoPure" vs. "purely." Which name, if either, will steward our success?
:Tar00U: :Tar13U: :Tar08U:
:TppfEN:
evanlange

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Re: Naming the company

Messagepar Dominique » Ven Oct 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Hi Evalange,
Have you checked if both names are free (i.e. not used by another company)?
Because there is something I don't like in your spread... Going from the Mat to the Arcana XIII shows a difficulty and the Justice could mean that you might have to change something regarding the name (regarding the law for example...)

Otherwise, do you have other names in mind?

Kind Regards
Dominique
Dom
Dominique
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar evanlange » Mar Oct 23, 2012 6:26 pm

Dominique,
thanks for the insight.

Based on this spread, what I interpreted was a cavalier attitude in the past being challenged by facing harsh realities in the present (the difficulty you may read), with "justice prevailing" (especially via rational, measured thinking) in the future for the efforts. Since all cards are upright, and the gaze goes right-right-stop, it seems like the facing and challenge of XIII will lead us to the right conclusion.

In fact, this is the case. We were "puurBuy", which has a lot of hurdles namewise, and we needed to change it. Of our two contenders, we chose "GoPure" because indeed it was more available and getting good response. Three of us on the team, including me, had to let go of our fondness of "purely" for the decision to occur. I think that is a testament of going from Mat (basically a heart on legs) to XIII (facing cold truth) in order for a just conclusion to occur (Justice).

Not a fair question I asked the Tarot on this one... but I really like what it gave me.

Thanks, Dom.
-Evan
evanlange

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar pescidoppio » Mar Nov 06, 2012 1:44 pm

Hi Evanlange

I have done my inscription only this morning and I’m zapping on the forum pages.
I have found your cards marvellous!!!!
I just would like to say two words about it, even if I know that it ìs now too late.

Your dilem is "GoPure" or "purely."
“Gopure” is represented by le Mat – le mat walks, in another word goes, so there no doubt about this card.
“Purely” is represented by la justice, because la justice is the perfect female, so the pure, once again there no doubt about this card.

the Arcana XIII means in that case the word “or”
so we have “the mat" – or – "la justice".
So "GoPure" or "Ppurely."
La justice (Purely is the one placed at the future, so la justice is the right name to give.

Due to the steady position of the two names, both woud have been ok. but the one placed at the future gives more success, even because it talks about business
pescidoppio

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar evanlange » Sam Nov 17, 2012 11:00 pm

Wonderful interpretation! When I don't think the cards can get any more literal, they surprise me more profoundly. The CEO insisted on GoPure, and consensus went with him, if not reluctantly. Both are good, and we're happy to have the new name. :)

-Evan
evanlange

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar pescidoppio » Dim Nov 18, 2012 12:48 am

Thinks a lot for your feed back.
Your spread was so nice, I couldn’t resist.
Have a nice w.e
Hoping reading again .
pescidoppio

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Retourner vers Tarot de Marseille