need to see things clearly...

need to see things clearly...

Messagepar jasmineTea » Dim Juil 15, 2012 9:45 am

Hi!
Could you please help me reading the following tarrots. I need to know if he will come back to me for good.
Thanks.

:Tar03U: :Tar08U: :Tspace:
:Tar15D: :Tar12D: :Tar21U:
:TppfIT:
jasmineTea

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Re: need to see things clearly...

Messagepar Dominique » Dim Juil 15, 2012 8:42 pm

Dear Jasmine,

In your spread, the man is represented either by the Devel or by the Hanged Man... meaning that he has ties that prevent him from making a move towards you.

Do you know what he is tied in? Have you asked him to make a decision?

I do not want to be too abrupt or disappoint you, but according to this spread I do not see him getting back to you for good.

Now the important question is to understand what prevents him from doing so??.

Take care
Dominique
Dom
Dominique
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar jasmineTea » Dim Juil 15, 2012 10:10 pm

Dear Dominique,
First of all thanks for your kind reply... I'm so upset I really need somebody that helps me in looking into things a bit more because I feel a strong sorrow.
Yes, he has tied up himself to another woman. I don't know her personally but he told me she's jelous of me. I'm his former girlfriend. He asked me to marry him and I refused because I felt blocked inside for several reasons despite my deep love for him. From that point on his reaction was to throw me out of his flat... we still kept in contact but he soon found her at work and in a very short time they ended up living together. After only one month she wanted to settle down with him buying a house. I fear she's so cunning... I fear she wants to take advantage on him but I can't help it.
I met him a couple of weeks ago ( the first time in five months) and he looked touch by the meeting... later we spoke on the phone and he was very much distant. He told me he would like to see me but she's jelous so it's too complex. He's been hurting me a lot these months. He used to love me and adore me like a goddess and after he met her he's changed his character completely... I 'm so shocked to see him like that. I wonder if he'll ever realize what he's doing after ten years together. So I wonder if I should wait for him any longer. (As you could see I have another post on marriage... I'll write there too..to be continued). Thanks for your interest, hope you can help me some more.
take care, jasmine
:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tar16U:
:Tar11U: :Tar21U: :Tar20D:
:TppfIT:
jasmineTea

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar jasmineTea » Lun Mar 04, 2013 10:38 am

:Tar18U: :Tar01U: :Tar05U: :Tar16U: :Tspace:
:Tspace: :Tar19D: :Tar11D: :Tar17U: :Tspace:
:Tspace: :Tar08U: :Tar20U: :Tar09D: :Tar07U:
:Tspace: :TppfIT:

Can you please tell me if he will come back to me?

Thanks, Jasmine
jasmineTea

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar jasmineTea » Dim Avr 28, 2013 3:35 pm

Hello,

I'm suffering so much about his decision of leaving me because I refused his proposal two years ago. He now stays with another woman, still he visits me regularly. Our relationship is strong but from his side he claims it's just friendship while he knows I still love him and would like to marry him.
Can somebody tell me if he will come back to me and marry me? Thank u. Plz, try to give me a reply even short... I'd appreciate it.

:Tar10U: :Tar09U: :Tar02U: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tar12D: :Tar14D: :Tar15D: :Tar13U: :Tar21U:
:Tspace: :TppfIT:
jasmineTea

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Retourner vers Tarot de Marseille