Question --- ----

Question --- ----

Messagepar cp83 » Dim Mar 25, 2012 8:59 pm

Hello skip! How are you? I would like to ask the tarots a question. I moved to the city where my ex is living for a job offer. In the padt year we had a distance problem between us which caused our break up, but now that we are close I would like to know if there is a possibility of reunion between us.
Thankyou!
CP

:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tar15U: :Tspace:
:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tar06D: :Tar21U:
:Tar20U: :Tar14U: :Tar03U: :Tar12D:
:Tspace: :TppfIT:
cp83

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Re: Question --- ----

Messagepar skip » Mer Avr 11, 2012 11:37 am

Hello Cp83,

As this is an open forum with multiple readers and students of tarot, I have asked to have my name removed from the title.

I often do not visit this board for long periods, so you are more likely to get a response if you open it to anyone who would like to respond.

best,
Skip
skip
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar skip » Jeu Avr 12, 2012 1:13 am

Hmmmm...interesting. The cards you drew show a woman (III) looking at a man with a problem (XII) who seems bound or restricted.

The top solution card in the present shows another problem, the Lover (VI) reversed. In solution, the Devil (XV) can often mean standing up for yourself, being strong. True, it can suggest union (the rope), but as a relationship card it is not a truly happy card, although it can be physically satisfying. So especially in solution to VI reversed, which can also mean a poor choice, it can especially mean to get clear about what you want.

The good news is the solution card for the future, the World (XXI) is a very positive card. In some cases it can mean a yes to your question of can you and your ex have a reunion, but what I can say for sure is that it shows a woman in a stronger, fulfilled, empowered place. Does this show her getting what she wants? Or perhaps facing a reality and rising above it, more empowered than before? Either way, it looks like a positive learning experience for you.

blessings and good luck :D

Skip
skip
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar cp83 » Jeu Avr 12, 2012 11:48 pm

Thankyou Skip! Your reading reflects the situation. Maybe it' s all about conquering what I want and not accepting failures, in this case our relationship failure. I will do another tarot spread asking how he sees me.
:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tar19U: :Tspace:
:Tar03U: :Tar02U: :Tar21D: :Tar15U:
:TppfIT:

Have a great evening!
CP
cp83

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar skip » Ven Avr 13, 2012 12:09 am

Hello CP,

glad to help. Your final spread about how he sees you is both simple and subtle.

On the simple side, I see two times the idea of friendship. II and III regard each other in the past and present positions, and the solution in the future looks to be friendship as well.

The subtle part is that XXI The World is the best outcome imaginable, and it is reversed. The solution card XVIIII The Sun is also a wonderful energy, yet here I am tempted to call it the Next Best Thing, the second best outcome. This is emphasized by the final card, XV, suggesting the bond is there but not everything that you wanted. There is some limitation you have (or in this case, he has) to put up with.

Hmmmm, is he already in another relationship? The one thing to watch out for with The Devil in the future, even in upright position, is to be wary of creating karmic problems: for instance, if he can't be with you because he is in a committed relationship with someone else, and your presence is a seduction for him, then you could create karma for yourselves if you are not careful. But that is just something to be vigilant for, not a prediction 8)

hope that helps!

Skip
skip
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar cp83 » Mar Avr 17, 2012 2:22 pm

Could the problem you are referring to be that he is bipolar?
I have a feeling sometimes he is.
Thanks!
CP
cp83

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Retourner vers Tarot de Marseille