return

Re: return

Messagepar grace » Mar Déc 22, 2009 7:05 am

:Tar13U: :Tar18U: :Tar12U:
:TppfEN:

i think i cut and paste too close to my writing, that s why it doesnt paste it all.. this one is complete.

:Tar13U: :Tar18U: :Tar12U:
grace

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar iñigo » Mar Déc 22, 2009 1:02 pm

Dear Grace:

i said that because you are represented by the card number 3 Limperatrice, then we have number XXI, and finally the XV. If you want to keep the link between u guys, I think u can because there is positive attraction....how? emailing, chat, facebook......

Well, now the newone:

U said there is something dark....in which card can u see this darkness? obviously in the first card, right?

U have to think on what u want in the future....clarify this point.

so u have all the doors opened, but reflect on!decide if u want to keep in touch with him.

merry christmas!
iñigo
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar grace » Sam Jan 02, 2010 3:34 pm

hello inugu, i had done a question and the card out, but i had them only on preview , and lost all, so i have to start again, hope it can still work? yes? let s go thewn - well good news he did re-appear!! after 2 years and a few months,, incredible, thank you- now the next thing is that he left after his mum died, and he couldnt return to me because he lied to me (deception about his identity)he said he wants to meet me, but on this first chat i had to confront him for all the time he was deceiving me as to who he was! or wasnt rather..anyway he apologised and felt bad, and said he wanted to meet me now, however i had to talk about all this as it was important to determine why he had to lie, am not completely satisfied but hope we can continue to communicate, he had to leave however; anyway can i trust him in the future, there is still something obscure and "lies" whether they are white etc...but also wondering if he is completely sane in mind because i believe what he says is true, but there are other strange things i cannot work out..in what he says..perhaps there s more lies and he is still afraid to loose me?? am unsure really..basucally he couldnt return to me because he lied to me (deception) and that he would loose me if he was to return, mind you he returned anyway..i need to know if i can trust him as he said he wants us to meet, i think it would be best especially for communication and resolving whatever is still obscure? in one of the reading you mentionned other woman? was it his mother at the time, or are they rivals for me?? and wasn t one woman or severals// thanks Inugi hope you had a lovely xmas and new year.. grace :)

:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tar11U: :Tar19U:
:Tar06U: :Tar00U: :Tar21D: :Tar08U:
grace

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar iñigo » Mar Jan 05, 2010 1:47 pm

Hi Grace, happy new year!

Well, u have many questions, we´re gonna get the main one, ok?

so,
grace a écrit:can i trust him in the future

The last card means that u can trust him, yes, BUT

Apart from other information more irrelevant that we could catch from the reading, in short I´d say u have to meet him to clarify some points about his absence. This is indicated by the cards XI followed by XVIIII. That means that everything can be resolved If u guys meet up (XVIIII). This card means communication in person, directly, face to face as far as the light is iluminating the encounter.

Then u can know why he had to lie you. You have to tell him that u r ready to know the truth, ok?

Goood luck!
iñigo
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar grace » Lun Jan 18, 2010 11:20 am

hello Inugu, am sorry for that delay, but i wasn't able to sign in, and sent 2 e-mails to the administration or whoever i could, as there is no e-mail if we cannot sign in first and i couldn't.. something may not have worked..even i was sending e-mails, i was without a response, not sure why i couldnt sign in, but i may have some more problems in the future, i 'll try to change my password. thanks for your insight, i haven't heard from him since.. i may have to write him back.. i'll come back for a question as soon as i change my pass- thanks, Grace ;)
grace

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar grace » Mar Jan 19, 2010 12:05 pm

Hello Inugu..

i only did chat with him once and he didn't come back since. from what i understood, there is no other lies than his identity, his absence was because his mum died, and he didnt want to come back for fear of loosing me..so it seems that you're saying that he will tell me in person why he had to lie about his absence, right? would you explain as i am unsure i understand- it seems you are implying that there is more lies, but he said that was the only lie..
grace

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar iñigo » Jeu Jan 21, 2010 12:20 am

Hi Grace, how u doing?

It is not Im implying more lies, I said it is a good deal if u guys hang out to chat in person to know everything directly.

Regards!
iñigo
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar grace » Jeu Jan 21, 2010 1:32 pm

Thank you Inigu :) :D
grace

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar grace » Mar Jan 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Hello Inigu,
well, it seems that i am unmotivated, it's been one month he did come chat online with me, i haven't seen him again; should i take the lead and write or do i wait till he re-appears? bot sure going ahead and write might produce results, i could, i simply do not waste time and especially miss the point.. i guess it's a bit scary as well.. :Tar03U: :Tar11U: :Tar21U: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tar06D: :Tar17U: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tspace: :Tar15D: :Tar14U: :Tar07U: :Tar05U: :Tar19U:
:Tspace: :Tar13U: :Tar09D: :Tar18D: :Tar10D: :Tspace:
:Tspace: :Tspace: :TppfEN:
grace

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar grace » Mar Fév 02, 2010 5:55 am

Hello inigu, i was wondering if i can expect some reply from fror my last post, or if it isn't a type of question you can reply- i know you've been helping lots, but please do say if it doesn't require a reading, or if i have been beyond the scope of any replies.. it is better that i know for sure-
in my situation, I haven't had much motivation as there is lots still in the dark- and puts me off doing anything..i guess i should stillbe the one to take the initiative and write to him, rather than waiting..especially as ytou said that-" everything can be resolved by meeting".. anyway do let me know please, thanks heaps, Grace- ps/ i do not pull anymore cards for now, as i did last time and wasn't dealt with. thank you, have a good holiday if you're off for now..grace :)
grace

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar iñigo » Mar Fév 02, 2010 12:56 pm

Hi grace, how r u so far?

Well, sorry, I didn´t notice your need of reply!

then,

U should write him, because maybe it could be possible that u r not gonna see him again...

have a look of the girls that show up and their actions at this reading... we can observe that the chance to hold the relationship or the friendship or the contact, depends on the girl, in this case you.

good luck!

inigo.
iñigo
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar grace » Mar Fév 02, 2010 1:42 pm

hello Inigu, thank you greatly for this reply-
you need to tell me about the girls and their actions please, i need to understand this statement..and am i to understand it is me, or others, ? and why wouldnt see him again?- he was the one to ask us to meet.. in this case yes, i shall write to him..please let me know, it's important, he is a difficult person to understand and i feel mostly frustrated-so far this site it's been the best medium i have used to give me hope.. :)

:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tar19U: :Tar10U: :Tspace:
:Tar12U: :Tar02U: :Tar13D: :Tar03D: :Tar17U:
grace

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar grace » Mar Fév 02, 2010 1:50 pm

.....And i need to meditate and think about your words: it's me who has the chance to hold the relationsship; i wonder why would this be..
Thanks greatly. :? :)
grace

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar iñigo » Sam Fév 06, 2010 1:50 pm

Hi Grace!

Check the cards number XIII and XVII, u will be able to see girls, with jugs, right?

This is linked to the chat and internet.

Well I told you before u must take the first step.

And now, from the second reading:

you need to tell me about the girls and their actions please, i need to understand this statement..and am i to understand it is me, or others, ? and why wouldnt see him again?

Ok,

As we can see at the first two cards, during the time u were deciding to write or not to write, maybe other girls could appear.

But the card number X gives you a good chance to chat again (card number XVIIII)

goood luck Grace!
iñigo
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar grace » Mer Juin 02, 2010 1:18 pm

Hello iNIGU; it has been a long time- and here i am- I hope you have been well and have continued in this place-

Things have developped rather slowly for me, and the person i had inquired about has returned to talk to me only twice- And we haven't met= as there was no option to meet- What is he up ro now?
Thank you 0 shall wait your reply :D Grace
:Tar19U: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tar15D: :Tar14U: :Tar21U: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tar20D: :Tar17U: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tar05U: :Tar08D: :Tspace: :Tar16U: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tspace: :Tar13U: :Tar01D: :Tar07U: :Tar12U: :Tar09D: :Tar02U: :Tspace: :Tar18U:
:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tar06D: :Tar04D: :Tar00U: :Tar03D: :Tar11U: :Tar10D
grace

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

PrécédenteSuivante

Retourner vers Tarot de Marseille