skin care business

skin care business

Messagepar kikou » Dim Oct 10, 2010 5:02 pm

Hello there . I am french in leave in the UK ( so speak both french and english)
I am currently setting up a dream of mine : a skin care range which I want to lauch first in the UK and then in France ( and why not elsewhere)
my first question is the chosen name a good one ( meaning will it appeal to customers )

:Tar18U: :Tar21U: :Tspace: :Tar08U: :Tar07U: :Tspace: :Tar20U:
:Tspace: :Tar06D: :Tar14U: :Tar05D: :Tar02D: :Tar03U: :Tar10D:
:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :TppfFR:

my second question is how the business will do

:Tspace: :Tar20U: :Tar02U: :Tar10U:
:Tar06U: :Tar13U: :Tar09D: :Tar19D:
:TppfFR:

many thanks for you all .

Merci mille fois
kikou

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Re: skin care business

Messagepar kikou » Mar Oct 12, 2010 6:50 pm

Hello there .

I would be very grateful if someone could reply to me .

Many thanks from London
kikou

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar skip » Ven Oct 22, 2010 4:28 am

Hi Kikou,

In response to your first question about will it appeal to customers, the good news is the Empress in the future position, who is both a beautiful woman and someone with a good idea. Also the card Judgment can refer to a spa or beauty treatment, with the image of "resurrection" (a makeover!). So both of these are very good symbols for the outcome.

However, the Wheel of Fortune suggests a snag is likely in the immediate future. This could be a simple problem with timing, a logistical problem (shipping of the product, for instance), or in some other way you feeling as if the launching of your business is encountering rough waters. You may already have a sixth sense, a little voice telling you about something you need to handle, but you haven't handled yet. If there is something like this, then it will create problems for you to ignore it. The card Judgment in solution can mean a fresh start or a relaunching, for instance if you had a publicity event that did not work out, simply rescheduling. Judgment can also mean advertising media, so be sure that your launch gets the word out properly.

I am drawn to the Pope and Popess. You did not mention if these products are mainly for women, and I am wondering are you also marketing to older people? Because, if so then your naming may not be effective at appealing to them.

these are just some initial impressions.

As for your second question, I am drawn to the repetition of La Papesse, an older woman who seems to be gazing with desire at the "people at the spa", the people who have been rejuvenated. If that is part of the appeal of your skin care products, it seems that an approach like this would be effective (since it is in the solution row) .

Arcane XIII and the Hermit reversed in the bottom row reflect—at least on one level—the present economic problems, which are not easy now, and the Hermit can represent a crisis. So it will be important to keep economic factors in mind with both pricing and marketing. Wondering about the Sun. Sunblock? It shows the upside down with some young people wearing very little, so if your products protect from the harmful effects of the Sun, then the Wheel of Fortune suggests there is a fortune is to be made.... :-)

Finally, there is a suggestion that in the beginning, advertising by word of mouth (the Lover) was enough, but in the future it will not be, and it is likely you will need to expand to mass media (Judgment).

hope that is helpful!

Skip
skip
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar kikou » Jeu Déc 23, 2010 8:53 pm

Hi Skip,

sorry I did not get a chance to thank you very much for your reply .
A lot in there is true .
I also have other question ( perhaps clarification ) but I will do that in the new year if ( of course ) it is ok by you .

I wish you a Magical Christmas and the a very Happy New Year !!!!!
Diane
kikou

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Re: skin care business/ For Skip

Messagepar kikou » Mar Oct 08, 2013 1:40 pm

skip a écrit:Hi Kikou,

In response to your first question about will it appeal to customers, the good news is the Empress in the future position, who is both a beautiful woman and someone with a good idea. Also the card Judgment can refer to a spa or beauty treatment, with the image of "resurrection" (a makeover!). So both of these are very good symbols for the outcome.

However, the Wheel of Fortune suggests a snag is likely in the immediate future. This could be a simple problem with timing, a logistical problem (shipping of the product, for instance), or in some other way you feeling as if the launching of your business is encountering rough waters. You may already have a sixth sense, a little voice telling you about something you need to handle, but you haven't handled yet. If there is something like this, then it will create problems for you to ignore it. The card Judgment in solution can mean a fresh start or a relaunching, for instance if you had a publicity event that did not work out, simply rescheduling. Judgment can also mean advertising media, so be sure that your launch gets the word out properly.

I am drawn to the Pope and Popess. You did not mention if these products are mainly for women, and I am wondering are you also marketing to older people? Because, if so then your naming may not be effective at appealing to them.

these are just some initial impressions.

As for your second question, I am drawn to the repetition of La Papesse, an older woman who seems to be gazing with desire at the "people at the spa", the people who have been rejuvenated. If that is part of the appeal of your skin care products, it seems that an approach like this would be effective (since it is in the solution row) .

Arcane XIII and the Hermit reversed in the bottom row reflect—at least on one level—the present economic problems, which are not easy now, and the Hermit can represent a crisis. So it will be important to keep economic factors in mind with both pricing and marketing. Wondering about the Sun. Sunblock? It shows the upside down with some young people wearing very little, so if your products protect from the harmful effects of the Sun, then the Wheel of Fortune suggests there is a fortune is to be made.... :-)

Finally, there is a suggestion that in the beginning, advertising by word of mouth (the Lover) was enough, but in the future it will not be, and it is likely you will need to expand to mass media (Judgment).

hope that is helpful!

Skip

[url][/url]

HI Skip

hope you are well .
I wanted to come back with some feedback in relation to the skin care business .
Unfortunatly I have not been able to start it due (1st due to fianances and some personnel problems in the job I had which i no longer have now)
you are right there was a timing problem like you suggested .
I am now working again on my project , but I am reformulating the products ( as I have to keep up to date with the skin care world )
Also since last time I am also wanting to add a signature sent which i did not have till now .
I have found a lovely lady in Grasse (south of France) to help me on that ( we have yet to discuss the cost but she know I am a start up and is very keen on the project )
so my first question is : would our collaboration with this Lady but fruicful and good , is she she right person for my project ?

:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tar20U: :Tspace:
:Tspace: :Tar03U: :Tar13D: :Tar09U:
:Tar18U: :Tar04D: :Tar16U: :Tar06U:
:Tspace: :TppfFR:

My second question is I am tweaking the formulations is it a good move to do that ?
:Tspace: :Tar19U: :Tar09U: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tar03U: :Tar13D: :Tar07D: :Tar01U: :Tspace: :Tar08U: :Tar17U: :Tar06U:
:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tar16D: :Tar04U: :Tar00D: :Tar14D: :Tar12D:
:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :TppfFR:

and my last question I want to launch around march 2014.
will it be successful

:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tar00U: :Tar08U: :Tspace:
:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tar20U: :Tar16U: :Tar05D: :Tar09U: :Tar01U:
:Tar06U: :Tar02U: :Tar21D: :Tar13D: :Tar11U: :Tar17D: :Tar18D:
:Tspace: :Tspace: :TppfFR:

many thanks in advance for your help Skip and anyone else who would like to give a go at helping me :0
kikou

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Retourner vers Tarot de Marseille