The big how

The big how

Messagepar evanlange » Sam Nov 17, 2012 11:09 pm

Dear tarot,

The landlady is flaky, the paychecks are tiny, the family is fledged, and the debt is rising. We are ready to own a house, and be free of our pattern of feast/famine finances. That double wish seems like a far fantasy. But the potential and support behind such a massive shift of energies, intentions and experience seems somehow close and attainable. I wonder how I can access that potential, and release it into a manifestation of home ownership and financial security. Thanks for your guidance.

:Tar12U: :Tar05U: :Tar09U: :Tspace:
:Tar20D: :Tar17U: :Tar10D: :Tar15U:
:Tspace: :TppfEN:
evanlange

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Re: The big how

Messagepar pescidoppio » Dim Nov 18, 2012 1:06 am

At the present, events are not favourable at all. It seems that banks or whatever are not incline to give you any help.
It seems to me that the situation in standby. Every request at the moment is blocked
pescidoppio

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar skip » Sam Fév 09, 2013 8:59 am

hi evanlange,

a few months have passed; how is your experience now?
skip
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar evanlange » Lun Mar 04, 2013 10:34 pm

Skip,

Didn't see your post until now!

I'm on the crux of that future card coming to reality, facing the opportunity to be that beast on the pedestal, and not knowing for potentially a few more days. Very hard for me to exercise patience and trust, yet hearing that voice softly. Going to throw another spread here... hmmm a doozie... to aid me in the last days of darkness...

:Tar06U: :Tar21U: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tspace: :Tar20D: :Tar17U: :Tar00U: :Tar09U:
:Tspace: :TppfEN:
evanlange

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar evanlange » Lun Mar 04, 2013 10:50 pm

Wow!
evanlange

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar skip » Mar Mar 05, 2013 4:22 am

Hi Evan,
It's fine to do another spread—and don't forget that to every answer there must be a question.

I don't see the crucial question anywhere here, so if you didn't articulate it in the moment, tune in now to where you were when you pressed that button and ask yourself what question was forming in you at that time.

And please post! Then we can see what these cards are answering.....

Skip
skip
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar evanlange » Mar Mar 05, 2013 8:37 pm

Skip, I've been hesitant to open myself to the forum, and I'm glad to see you here. The question was, pretty simply:

Will I get the SF job ?

It is a job that has the potential to not only provide me with a steady income that will completely alter my family life, but it is a particular place where my personality and talents would be fully welcome and engaged on a daily basis. While I am a strong and favored candidate, the final decision has not come down yet.

The other reason I have been after a job at all is to provide a life of steadiness that will allow me to bring forth my personal creative work, Mr. Mito. For a while, The Hermit has been a quick symbol of Mr. Mito, and so I could interpret this spread as a big, warm yes all around. The conventional interpretations, however, provide a gloomy but necessary period of trial, so I'm left with a feeling of uncertainty.

I notice I'm attached to the outcome, and I can tell there's a pain inside that I'm afraid to face regarding that attachment – tied to how I source my own value, letting go of a long-held pattern of economic struggle, and a focused effort to break that pattern. I have not felt this level of anxiety – perhaps ever. It's not like the SF job is the only job I could get, but this is the end of a wave of effort that, if this job does not come about, will force Amber and I to reconfigure my day-to-day role in the family until I get a job. In other words, we're out of money, and need a solution.

So the question on a deep level is, will my struggles (the failed pattern) continue, or will I go into something new, and finally get what I've been working toward now?

The star, and my own interpretation of the future cards, gives me the wow. I don't see hardship happening in the future cards. Would you agree?

I'd love your interpretation, and I will most likely find out later today a final answer, which I will post here.
And Skip, I've been looking for ways for us to personally connect, so please do so soon!
evanlange

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar evanlange » Mer Mar 06, 2013 8:16 pm

Looks like it is a positive outcome. Going to receive an offer on the job! Yay!
evanlange

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar skip » Jeu Mar 21, 2013 3:16 am

That's great, Evan! congratulations!
skip
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Retourner vers Tarot de Marseille