Hi Renouveau

Lieu d’échange où vous pouvez parler de la pluie et du beau temps, de ce que vous voulez du moment que vous écrivez autre chose que « passé présent futur ».
Vous avez noué des contacts ici et vous voulez leur glisser un mot amical….

Hi Renouveau

Notapor sunrise1302 » Dom Jun 05, 2011 3:11 pm

it's a good idea to talk in english, thanks a lot, I need to improve my english and always take the chance to practice it...

just a few words to thank you for your support.
We two are women, wives, mothers... we don't follow the same road and make different choices but we have a common point, we don't regret what we do.
Today my choice is to share as much time as possible with my little boy, I know time keeps moving on so quickly...I don't want to miss this precious years..he is 10 !
I talk with him, he understands the situation very well ! He knows that love can have so many different shapes and colours ! that love between a husband and wife can change. but most important I told him that the love parents feel for their child never never dies ! Slowly my life is changing, sometimes it's difficult (last week... :wink: ) and sometimes my heart is filled with hope :D I do my best to give love to everybody around me and they do the same to me ! the most important thing for me is SHARE !

so I wish you the best ! be happy ! whatever the way you choose !
take care,
AMA
La vie est une bonne mère.
sunrise1302

FORO TAROT CAMOIN

Re: Hi Renouveau

Notapor Renouveau » Dom Jun 05, 2011 3:35 pm

Hi AMA,

I'll post a message for you in the section called "De la pluie et du beau temps".

See you soon!
Renouveau

FORO TAROT CAMOIN

Notapor sunrise1302 » Mié Jun 08, 2011 8:40 am

Hi Renouveau

A short message just to share with you a book I'm reading...in english of course, work and pleasure all together! :D
it's called EAT, PRAY, LOVE written by Elisabeth Gilbert....about a journey she made when she decided to get divorced and the long way that led her to a new love and helpped her to find herself.....a movie was based on this book last year, very nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT7oKIwi ... ure=relmfu

take care,

AMA
sunrise1302

FORO TAROT CAMOIN

Notapor Renouveau » Mié Jun 08, 2011 10:59 am

Thanks a lot AMA

I'll go and read the book ASAP. I'm very busy at the moment.
And all excited too because I'm going tomorrow, for 12 days, to visit my husband in the UK. I'm so happy! Nearly 6 weeks without seeing each other, it's difficult.
I can't wait to leave my job for good in July, i can tell!

By the way, have you read the former message I had posted to you?

Take care of you too.

We've planned to spend a few days in Scotland when I visit but I promise I'll give you some news from the UK.
Love
Renouveau

FORO TAROT CAMOIN

Notapor sunrise1302 » Mié Jun 08, 2011 12:09 pm

So great! :D

6 weeks without your lover, oh baby it's gonna be so hot! :P :P :P

yes I have read all your messages, I'm very happy to know you, we speak to each other like old fellows...and I like it.

so I give you a big hug and wish you a very happy good time with your husband. I'll be happy to have hearings from you from time to time. My schedule is a bit full too! but I like it, it's very motivating...

take care,

AMA
sunrise1302

FORO TAROT CAMOIN

Notapor Renouveau » Mié Jun 08, 2011 4:47 pm

Hello again!

I can't remember exactly what you do, apart from pottery.
Are you an English teacher?

Yes for me too I find it pleasant to be speak like this to you, and I'm happy to hear from you. So, even busy, please try to think to have a look at Forum Caoin Tarot from time to time.

C U!
Renouveau

FORO TAROT CAMOIN

Notapor sunrise1302 » Vie Jun 10, 2011 7:50 am

oh la la chuis dégoûtée je t'avais écrit un long message pouf tout effacé ! pas pratique ce forum ! bon je recommence mais en plus court cette fois et excuse les fautes pas le temps de relire

My main job is Sculptor (it's forbidden to give my website on this forum but if you write "de mon émotion à mes mains à votre regard" dans un moteur de recherche tu devrais pouvoir arriver chez moi... :wink: ) I have a workshop in my house and I participate in exhibitions in Paris and south suburbs, I also teach sculpture. I've been doing it for the last 20 years and I love it (from 2 year-old children to adults) it can help to cure deseases like depression (art-therapy) and I'd love to work with blind people, my students and I made an experiment, work with a scarf on your eyes, very surprising result!

I also help children with their english homeworks (for free) but a lot of parents ask me so I've decided to go back to school (CNAM) and have a diploma BULATS in order to improve my english and become a teacher "for real" :D

I hope you'll find a pleasant job in England, it's so exciting to begin a new life! :D please tell me as soon as you have new informations.

take care, AMA
sunrise1302

FORO TAROT CAMOIN

Notapor Renouveau » Mar Jun 21, 2011 3:53 pm

Hello AMA!
I'm just backe to France, after 12 wonderful days in the UK.
We've been to Scotland for a few days too. We've been lucky as the weather was nice. I have been amazed as it is only very up north in Scoland that we started to see tartan material and very Scottish stuff. before that, in Dundee as far as I can remember, I saw THREE pictures and paintings of the Eiffel tower in a shop, no tartan stuff, no bag pipe etc. Going all this way to Scotland to see French pictures ...........
We've been visiting friends in Manchester as well.
We went out for a meal with 2 other couples, very nice!
We went shopping as well, for home. We bought 2 very nice sofas, onbe 3 seater, one 2 seater, both reclining sofas. Very comfy (comfortable)!. We also bought a very nice dining table and 6 chairs, with the sideboard that matches, which are called Provence.
It's interestign as we have mixed French and English styles. We both like it, that's the main thing, isn't it?

Well, we've been so busy! You can easily imagine that I'am more that tired, more than exausted even but, as the English would say in these peculiar circumstances, KNACKERED!!!!

And yes, I still don't know what I will do for a job when I'm there, but i would like it to be something different from what I currently do in France, which is senior tax inspector...
Also, even if I wanted to do the same, i know i wouldn't be able to as it's not the same organisation, the same tax law, etc.
On top of that, I am not English.....My diplomas are not English, etc. I know I'll need to pass a UK diploma if I want to find a "proper" job anyway..... So, i'm still thinking......

Since you like teaching, yes it would be great for you to be an English teacher. You seem to be very good at English. I can help you out if you want to. Just ask questions, and I'll try to help.
If you may allow me a comment : 1/ ALways put a capital letter at words like English, French, etc, even if used as an adjective 2/ Information has no S, always used as singular. I know it can be weird at times. It's like the word "fish". "The fish are hungry". On the opposite, the word "news", always iwith an S even if there is only 1 news you want to tell.....

I learnt something new these holidays.........
There were strawberries in the garden. So I said "I'm gonna pick strawberries up". But they DON't pick UP strawberries, nor flowers, nor fruit. They just PICK them, that's all!!!!!!
But it was what I had been tought at school, well here in france of course, and the teacher was not English but, nevertheless....
My husband swore, and his friends too, that they just PICK fruit and that if I say pick up instead, it just doesn't sound English, well not good English.
I was a bit frustrated to hear this but now I know the right way to say it.

They do use Pick Up but in complete different circumstances, and it's another story, i'll let you know if you're interested, but certainly not when it's about fruit and vegetable in the garden.

I hope you've progressed well with the pottery and the exibition to come.
See you soon and take care
Renouveau

FORO TAROT CAMOIN

Notapor sunrise1302 » Sab Jun 25, 2011 4:51 pm

Hi Renouveau,

Thanks for your message, next week I'll give you some fresh news! :wink:

Have a nice week-end, :D

AMA
sunrise1302

FORO TAROT CAMOIN

Notapor Renouveau » Dom Jun 26, 2011 9:11 am

Hello dear AMA !

I have found your website !

I knew you would be a beautiful lady ! I couls almost picture you actually, funny ! You are how I was imagining you, though a bit slimmer.
I don't know why I was imagining that you could have more curves, but not fat. probably from the sensuality that imerges from your scultures and words, from that curvy breast on the picture that represents you on the forum, I don't know exactly

I had a look at your work as well. I must say I have no art talent. Hence I am not legitimate at all to make any comment about art really.
Usually, I let my heart do the feeling, that's all.
Nevertheless, I can say that I found all the faces absolutely stunning ! so real ! so many feelings that come out from them !
I love them
I think I can appreciate all the technical skills and all the work done on these sculptures, and all the heart you put in making them. Very sensual too at times.

There is a wonderful Contemporary art museum in Newcastle (Upon-Tyne). I like going there and just let me feel the arts.
I like even more that I can understand them, I can find the interepretation of them, without taking any glance of the explanations given. I don't mind at first, at critics' explanations as, for some of them, I can feel them, I can feel the joy, or the depression, the state of mind, I can guess what the author meant, it's like I connect with the author, who always has something deep to show.

I hope these words above don't sound too weird.....

Good luck for your work though
and take care!!
Renouveau

FORO TAROT CAMOIN

Notapor sunrise1302 » Lun Jun 27, 2011 11:11 am

Hi Renouveau :D

First let me thank you for the time you spent on my website, I think we understand each other very well, :wink: my sculptures go straight to your heart and that's the only thing I want.
I want to share my emotions and for me art is a mean of communication, when somebody feels alone, if he looks at a painting, a sculpture, reads a book or listens to music, and feels an emotion, I think he can feel that he is not alone anymore, I'm sure you understand me.
And yes I'm a very sensual woman, unfortunately as I can't express it in my private life, I show it in my work... :wink:

Thanks also for your help with my English, you told me about pick and pick up. Saturday morning, I asked my American teacher and she told me "we say Pick a flower but Pick somebody up at the airport" that's the big deal for Frensh people, the PHRASAL VERBS .... :shock: we work on it every week but it is so different from the French that we don't have any efficient way to memorise it ! pick up, call out, keep on, call off, go through....and for each verb = some many different meanings ! ARG ! I'm gonna work on it all summer long! :roll:

To practice in a pleasant way, I read books in english, some french authors have been translated in english and I find those books on Amazon, they are "second hand books" I buy them for a few euros and they come from the States or England, I can take notes on it. It's very usefull.

As you allready know Le Promeneur and I are Jacques Salome's best fans! the day I told you the sentence about "the walls and the bridges" he told the same sentence to a friend of his! funny, isn't it? so I've bought this fantastic book in english "If only I'd listen to myself" from Jacques Salome (resolving the Conflicts that Sabotage our Lives) it's very usefull to go on...

Your husband and you seem to share the same tastes when you choose your new furnitures, how great to prepare your new "shelter" for your love!

I've seen your post about your future job, and Le Promeneur's answer, I wish you the best to find your way in your new country, you will probably find something you don't already imagine....things will come, I know that, I've been there before! :wink:

Have a nice week,

Take care,

AMA
sunrise1302

FORO TAROT CAMOIN

Notapor Renouveau » Lun Jun 27, 2011 11:32 am

Hi AMA !!!!

just a quick answer as i need to go back to work very soon.

You wrote : "I read books in english, some french authors have been translated in english ..."

well, i'd rather you write "I read books in English, some French authors have bee translated in English...."

And I promise me too I'll make efforts to re read what I wrote instead of just send the draft straight away !

Yes, definitely !
all these phrasal verbs..........

I must say that it's only when I lived in England that I started to learn lots of them. I had no choice ! they use them all the time!
hang up
pop down
call in
etc etc etc
Some of them I had never heard before!

Your written English is pretty good. Do you have the opportunity to prative the listening and speaking?

In a complete different matter, you say that yes, your work, sculptures are sensual, but you are not in real life (more or less).

It is funny you say so as when I saw the pictures of you, I had the impression that your mind didn't fit quite well in your body. As I said, i thought you would have had more curves..... Have you read my comments about your figure? It is not a criticism. It's just that i felt that there was a slight discrepency between your mind and your body.
Nothing that cannot be fixed, don't you think? You only need to eat a little more....Lucky you!
Love
renouveau
Renouveau

FORO TAROT CAMOIN

Notapor sunrise1302 » Mar Jun 28, 2011 12:11 pm

Oh your last message sounds so funny! :D you want me to put on weight? (is it the right phrasal verb ?? lol) :D

Yes I understand what you mean. but I have always been thin and when I put on weight, it goes straight on my stomach....and people tell me "how lucky you are! a baby is coming soon?" lol!
I put my sensuality in my sculptures because I don't have a love life at the moment...that's all! :wink:

Let me tell you a secret, I've always dreamt about writting an erotic novel....Jacques Salomé wrote such beautiful stories where physical love is described with sensibility and purity...it isn't rude at all, you know what I mean? and if I keep on improving my English I'll probably do it in English...this langage sounds so sensual to me!

Once, one of my sculptures was banned from an exhibition, so funny! Picture it : a couple, you saw it on my web site, the woman puts her head down on her husband's knees, close to his penis.....and that's all! it's sad!
Oh my Gosh! someone got shocked and they called me "please come and pick your sculpture up, children visit this exhibition and we don't want problems with their parents!" unbelievable!

Anyway, I try to practice English everyday, listen to the radio and watch films in English (THE BRIDGES OF MADISON COUNTY Meryl Streep Clint Eastwood - the book was a bit more sensual). The big big problem is that I don't have anybody to talk to in English, people do that in Paris, they meet in cafés and have conversations, but I live too far from Paris, may be in August I'll try to spend more time in Paris.
May be I should put an ad on the net, I don't know, do you have an idea?

And what about you, your future job ? don't forget the synchronicities in everyday's life, just catch the messages that appear to you, they can be signs! Le Promeneur and I are always happy to help you if needed, you know that!

please, what do you mean by "have BEE translated" I didn't know this word?

have a nice afternoon, my fingers are stuck on the keyboard, I sweat ! :lol:

take care,

AMA
sunrise1302

FORO TAROT CAMOIN

Notapor Renouveau » Mar Jun 28, 2011 6:36 pm

Hi AMA!

I don't have a lot of time to write as I have my best friend visiting

verb: to put on, yes

BUT: I have put weight up, that is to say the UP after the noun

I think i meant "have been translated
Sorry, i had promised to be careful, but then i realised i had made mistakes when typing, for instance "practive" instead of "practice.

If you want, I could sent an email to you from your website, so that i would give you my personnal email. We could speak on Skype!
MAYBE we could have a proper conversation

LOVE

Renouveau
Renouveau

FORO TAROT CAMOIN

Notapor sunrise1302 » Mié Jun 29, 2011 7:07 am

Hi Renouveau

of course you can use my email, that's great ! and have a conversation on skype I love it, this is so much fun !

have a nice day,

take care,

AMA
sunrise1302

FORO TAROT CAMOIN

Siguiente

Volver a De la pluie et du beau temps (français)