return

return

Messaggioda grace » mar dic 01, 2009 12:20 pm

Can I expect this person to return? or is there a new one on it s way? :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tar08U: :Tspace:
:Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tar11U: :Tar09D: :Tar07U:
:Tar00U: :Tar04U: :Tar02U: :Tar03D: :Tar10U: :Tspace:
:Tspace: :Tspace: :TppfEN:
grace

FORO TAROCCHI CAMOIN

Re: return

Messaggioda iñigo » mar dic 01, 2009 4:39 pm

Hi Grace

Well, It seems to be possible, Can you explain more to us about the card number 3?, I mean LIMPERATRICE (upside down), coz the key of the reading lies in this, I guess.

Regards,

Inigo
iñigo
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORO TAROCCHI CAMOIN

Messaggioda grace » mer dic 02, 2009 7:18 am

hi, i do not understand what you mean as to me explaining l Imperatrice, i had asked a question,i do not know how to read the cards, that s why am here, can you explain please/ or are you not a reader..let me know please, and what do you mean by -" it s possible-" thanks - :) Grace
grace

FORO TAROCCHI CAMOIN

Messaggioda iñigo » mer dic 02, 2009 10:42 am

Hi,
I would need more info, but according to what I know right now, this person could be thinking about the return. It is really representative that this reading has 2 men followed by 2 women in the first row. One of them is upside down, that could indicate the presence of other person. But at the end we have the card number X, expressing your wishes. At the top, the reading is crowned by card number VIII, La justice, resolving the problem set up by the L hermite upside down followed by the card number 7.

There are many questions to talk. But I think this info is enough.

Best regards,

Inigo.
iñigo
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORO TAROCCHI CAMOIN

Messaggioda grace » mer dic 02, 2009 11:08 am

Thanks Inigo, if you want more infos, do you want me to ask a similar question or expand and re-do a spread/or whatother info would you need? let me know,
This person hasn t talked to me for a long time, but i still think of him, i dont know if he still loves me, obviously if he was he would talk to me, but he hasn't.thanks again..grace :) :D
grace

FORO TAROCCHI CAMOIN

Messaggioda grace » mer dic 02, 2009 11:11 am

oh and i forgot, have you found what the card 3 means the IMRATRICE UPSIDE DOWN?? who could she be?- i have done another spread on the same topic but different page, i did it because i was told to click on new topic, that was yesterday, before you did this reading, cheers, Grace :)
grace

FORO TAROCCHI CAMOIN

Messaggioda iñigo » ven dic 04, 2009 11:20 am

grace ha scritto:Thanks Inigo, if you want more infos, do you want me to ask a similar question or expand and re-do a spread/or whatother info would you need? let me know,
This person hasn t talked to me for a long time, but i still think of him, i dont know if he still loves me, obviously if he was he would talk to me, but he hasn't.thanks again..

grace ha scritto:oh and i forgot, have you found what the card 3 means the IMRATRICE UPSIDE DOWN?? who could she be?- i have done another spread on the same topic but different page, i did it because i was told to click on new topic, that was yesterday, before you did this reading,

Hy lady,

Well, What does the card number 3 mean to you? I would need your feedback.

In short, the card number 10 as I told you seems to be a chance to communicate with this person. But the presence of two women in the first row would indicate there is other woman in the stage...
The card number 9 upside down....it is like soneone getting away, because the meaning of this card is to come back (in its right position). BUT finally, the energy of the card number VII pushes the number 9 to come back, because it is fair (card LA JUSTICE in the top).

good luck!
iñigo
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORO TAROCCHI CAMOIN

Messaggioda grace » mar dic 15, 2009 6:55 am

thank you inagu, i was wondering if this could also be another answer from another situation totally unrelated- i do not have faith that this person will talk to me again..can we verify if it s valid for my situation..thanks, grace :)
grace

FORO TAROCCHI CAMOIN

Messaggioda iñigo » mer dic 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Hi grace

grace ha scritto:i was wondering if this could also be another answer from another situation totally unrelated- i do not have faith that this person will talk to me again..can we verify if it s valid for my situation..

Could you explain this?

Each tarot reading is a master piece of craftwork. I don´t apply templates or something like that. :D

What do you guess this person will not speak with you?

Hugs!
iñigo
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORO TAROCCHI CAMOIN

Messaggioda grace » gio dic 17, 2009 4:27 am

hello , i do not know what you mean by not using templates.. what i meant was that many time the tarot will bring up the most important situation, although you wan to know something else which is secondary, but not less important; i do not expect you to "twist" any meaning at all, i was just wondering..i do not have faith he will talk to me because he hasnt for a long time and i sent him a couple of simple greetings and he hasn't replied. unless he is really not well in his mind, someone who doesnt reply says it all. although not a rule, nothing more i can do that i am aware of..although he did left in a rather strange manner, i cannot work out what was going on in his mind at the time..i know though that there was a misunderstanding, but for goodness sake, we can't just run away like this..what else can be done?? thank you, hugz and happy xmas!
grace

FORO TAROCCHI CAMOIN

Messaggioda iñigo » ven dic 18, 2009 2:11 am

Dear Grace,

sorry for the misunderstanding,

If u want, you can try with a new reading trying to know what he is thinking on. I´ll be more than happy to read the tarot for u.

In any case,

best wishes,

Inigo.
iñigo
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORO TAROCCHI CAMOIN

Messaggioda grace » ven dic 18, 2009 4:48 am

hello Inigo, not a problem, the misunderstanding was with him; he had problems at the time.. maybee that s who the Imperatrice up side down means.. his mum was sick, we actually never met but were about to.. he said he was too busy with her, and i got upset that he wouldnt meet me, and i forced the issue, saying that we could meet only one time, but not just one time, i meant just one time for now; i think he might have gotten upset that this would be only one time, anyway i dont know what he is up to now, he probaly moved on.. what was i for him, was i anything at all; we did talk online for one full year.. does he still think of me sometimes? i doubt it.. thanks for this new reading.. :):Tar03U: :Tar21U: :Tar15U:
:TppfEN:
grace

FORO TAROCCHI CAMOIN

Messaggioda grace » ven dic 18, 2009 4:49 am

:Tar03U: :Tar21U: :Tar15U:
grace

FORO TAROCCHI CAMOIN

Messaggioda iñigo » lun dic 21, 2009 12:06 pm

Dear Grace,

sorry for answering late, too busy at the time.

Well, all of the cards are at the right position. The card number XV at the end could represent that you are still linked in some way. Maybe in the future u could be in contact, but It depends on you.

Best regards!
iñigo
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORO TAROCCHI CAMOIN

Messaggioda grace » mar dic 22, 2009 7:02 am

thanks Inigu heaps, do not apologise, you do readings when you can.
Thank you for this reply. i wish to know why and how we could be in contact in the future, How it depends on me especially..thats obscure..is what you see far in the future?:

:Tar13U: :Tar18U: :Tar12U:
grace

FORO TAROCCHI CAMOIN

Prossimo

Torna a Tarot de Marseille