WHAT DOES HE WANT?

WHAT DOES HE WANT?

Messagepar LaPapessa » Ven Fév 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Good evening
I have met a really interesting man but I don't understand what does he feel for me?

I would like to ask the Tarot: What do I represent for him?

:Tar18U: :Tar19U: :Tar02U:
:TppfIT:

I won't write more about this "relationsship" in order to not make confuse the Tarot :roll: !

Thanks to somebody who will answer me.
Have a nice evening.
LaPapessa
LaPapessa

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Re: WHAT DOES HE WANT?

Messagepar Dominique » Mar Fév 07, 2012 8:18 pm

Dear Papessa,

What do you represent for him? Him ... The "Sun", the ideal man; ... You, The "Papesse" the wise woman, looking at him.

All the cards are in the upright position, implying that the communication between the 2 of you is fine, sometime with telepathy, do you also have a written communication?

He his between two cards that are the symbol of maternity... His he also looking for the "motherly" side of a woman? of you?
You may also represent wisdom for him, the woman thoughtful and of good advice. I would say that for the moment your "relationship" has all the potential for being one of wisdom, friendship, mutual support and spiritual communication on a high level.

Hope this will answer your question.
All the best
Dominique
Dom
Dominique
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar LaPapessa » Mer Fév 08, 2012 7:17 pm

Dear Dominique,
really thanks for your help and interpretation.
I have met him at work so it is correct that I have also written messages from him. Before we were in an office together but now I have been placed in another office.
He mails me many times not only for work....also now that he is abroad.
He is aking me if I feel his lack, his absence....

What do you say about "He is between...." could be as I'm older than him (approx. 10 years).
He is thinking about me as woman mum or as possible girlfriend?

I would like to ask another thing, if it's possibile:

What behaivour I should have with him??

:Tar05U: :Tar21U: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tar18U: :Tar07D: :Tar14U: :Tar16U: :Tar02U: :Tspace:
:Tar19U: :Tar10U: :Tar17D: :Tar04D: :Tar00D: :Tar09U:

Thanks again. I'm a little bit confused.
Have a nice evening.
Kind regards,
LaPapessa
LaPapessa

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Dominique » Jeu Fév 09, 2012 2:18 pm

Dear Lapapessa,

Did you notice as the Sun is here again! Symbol of the man and the good relationship between the two of you, and at the present time you have the arcana X, telling that things are at a turn, with new opportunities, maybe a trip? You mentioned he is away, would it be possible for you to join/visit him?

The Tarot also shows on the first row a woman in the reversed position... not knowing how to act...full of hesitation could that be you?
Why are you hesitating? The solution is La Papesse again, so I would say, keep acting as you have been acting so far, taking your time, as your relationship brings joy to both of you. However, this woman is naked ... so I would like to ask you if you have been thinking about this (i.e. if you get closer and closer, would that be a concern for you?)

On his side, we see that him too is probably wondering how to act and behave. He surely likes your wise side ("mum" has the wrong connotation but some men do like a woman who can look after them sometimes, in the positive sense and aspect of confort a woman can bring to a man, so don't get me wrong here), and he may also be thinking of you as a potential girlfriend .. and probably wonders if there is a man in your life?

Is that the case? because there are many men in your spread...

Take your time (the Hermit and Temperance), there is a very nice couple as the top solution, see?

Kind Regards
Dominique
Dom
Dominique
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar LaPapessa » Jeu Fév 09, 2012 7:34 pm

Dear Dominique,

rellay thanks again for your answer :D .

Unfortunately I haven't the possibility to join him. He'll be back on Sunday.

I don't know why I'm hesitating....maybe because I don't consider me a "beautyful woman", there are other woman, that are more beautyful than me - according to me -, I won't that he is joking with me. Maybe for that reason I'm heasitating, and also because he lifes in a relationsship.

I had a relationsshhip for a really long time. Sometimes it is hard for me again to "forgot" this person of the past, but I know that we couldn't have a future together. Or better, not yet. But I have suffered a lot, because I was really in love with this other man. I haven't much men in the past (only two realtionsships :oops: :oops: )
I'm single at the moment but I didn't think about another relationsship.
He (the "sun man") is asking me sometimes for example, when I wear a ring, if this ring is/was a gift from my boyfriend. He (the "sun man") wants to know a lot of me....

Today he has been writing me an e-mail, saying, that he hasn't a lot of time to write me, but that he was thinking about me :oops: :oops:

Now, I was thinking about to send him a SMS (I know he number....) but I don't know if he would be happy about....I won't him give any trouble, because for now, I haven't never sent him an SMS before.
I won't "show him to much, that he is enjoying me....do you understand??

I'm really confused!!! And he makes me confusing!

What does the Tarot say, should I send him an SMS?
:Tspace: :Tar10U: :Tar17U: :Tar09U:
:Tar00U: :Tar11D: :Tar07D: :Tar06D:

Thank you very much. I hope I'm not boring you!!!
Have a nice evening.
Big hug, LaPapessa

P.S. It is not a case, that the Papesse comes always out.....
P.S. 1: But the "top solution" isn't the Pape (V) and the world (XXI)?????
LaPapessa

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Dominique » Jeu Fév 09, 2012 8:13 pm

Hi again,

Should you send him a SMS? the cards are reversed, the Papesse is not coming out ... I would say probably no.. Did he give you his phone number? Or do you happen to know it? Be careful, especially if he is in a relationship... I suggest that you let him take the initiative and see if what he has to offer is OK for you.

Now,to answer your PS2, yes indeed, the solution is the Pape and the World, a very nice couple... But my feeling was that it might be another man than "the Sun Man" because ... I was feeling a man older than you... this is why I asked you if there was another man...

One last thing if I may, don"t compare yourself to other women... I am sure that you have many beautiful qualities!!

Take care
Dominique
Dom
Dominique
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar LaPapessa » Jeu Fév 09, 2012 8:37 pm

Dear Dominique,

many many many thanks! You're really nice!!!

I don't have his private mobile phone number, only the number of his work. And I get it because it's public and one time called him for work.
No, you're right, it was I felt! Because I was heasting to send him a SMS (when he left last week).

For me it's ok....I'll wait and look what he can offer me :mrgreen:

Regarding the older man, can I make a question? How do you feel about this older man???

Would it be possible to "re-take" our realtionsship?

:Tspace: :Tar06U: :Tspace: :Tar16U: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tar13U: :Tar21D: :Tar04U: :Tar03D: :Tar00U: :Tar17U:
:Tspace: :TppfIT:

I'll keep you informed. Many thanks again and have a nice evening.
La Papessa
LaPapessa

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Dominique » Ven Fév 10, 2012 12:35 pm

Hi,

Humm, why not? Even though at the present and near future time the cards with the symbol of a lady are reversed (showing that you are probably still upset by this situation), the Tarot shows a perfet couple in the future (Le Mat and L'Etoile) and the solution line shows Love and Happiness...

Why did the relationship come to an end? and when? Are you still in contact with him?

The Tarot seems to say that in the past, one of you had to make an important choice, what was that choice?

All the best,
Dominique
Dom
Dominique
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar LaPapessa » Ven Fév 10, 2012 8:31 pm

Hello Dominique
Thank you again for your help.

What should I say?
It may be that I'm still even a little bit upset about this past story, but I'll say that the arrival of this new person (also if I'm not in love with him, but he makes me feel woman!) in our office, helped me to see my closed relationship from another perspective.

But I would say you, that if the man of the past would come back to me, I would like stay with him. It was really love for me and for him.

He has taken a lot of decisions, especially for his business, for his divorce (he was a separated man, when I have known him...) and other things. I think that he after the divorce wanted to be a "free man", but he isn't make for adventures (always other women).
The "broken wedding" he sees that as a personally failure, but he wasn't in love with his wife. But now he wants no longer a fix woman at his side.

I heart him the last time in January. What do you think, that the couple in the future could be he and I? Or the "young" man and I?
Should I do another question?

Thanks a lot for your nice help.
Have a nice weekend.
LaPapessa
LaPapessa

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Dominique » Dim Fév 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Good evening,

How do you feel about asking another question? You should follow you own feeling...

Personnaly I would wait a little bit to see what is going on with "Sun Man" and also see if I would hear about the man "of the past"...

But once again, it's you call ;-)

Warm regards
Dominique
Dom
Dominique
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar LaPapessa » Dim Fév 12, 2012 9:00 pm

Dear Dominique,

you're right! It's only because I'm really confused and "alone". I wish to have another relationsship in my life!
Ok....I'll keep you updated about these situations.
Tomorrow the "sun man" will be back in office...

Thanks again.
Have a nice evening.

Big hug, La Papessa
LaPapessa

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Dominique » Lun Fév 13, 2012 8:04 pm

Dear Papessa,
Yes, keep us informed. And with all the men that were in your cards, I am SURE that you will soon have another relationship.
In the meantime, focus on feeling good even if you are alone at the moment.. I known, easier said than done, but it is the key!
Take care
Dominique
Dom
Dominique
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar LaPapessa » Lun Fév 13, 2012 8:40 pm

Dear Dominique

I'll do so.
Today the sun man has been back in the office....but he was a little bit strange, cold....bho?
Yes, I enjoy the time alone, I'm really able to be alone....no problem.
I hope, that I can find someone to in order to life my live with somebody together....I'm really tired, but I'm really strong (I'm the Papesse) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :roll:
Take care too and thank you for all!!!
Have a nice evening. LaPapessa
LaPapessa

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar LaPapessa » Jeu Fév 16, 2012 1:29 pm

Dear Dominique

Also...the sun man has been back in the office....he is always looking at me, he pays more attention to me, but he is really "closed".
We have spoken a little bit about general things....
Now, yesterday I have seen him really "down"....I would like to ask the Tarot:

Why he is down?

:Tar15U: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tar10D: :Tar09U: :Tar01U: :Tar07U: :Tspace: :Tspace:
:Tar12U: :Tar06U: :Tar14D: :Tar00D: :Tar11U: :Tar16U:

Could you please let me know?
I'm really sorry for him...
Thanks and have a nice day.
LaPapessa
LaPapessa

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Messagepar Dominique » Lun Fév 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Ha, the Sun man...feeling sad...
You see how love is present in his mind? I believe he feels that his love life is not going the way he would like it to be.
He probably feels that he has no luck and feels lonely...
It also looks as if he was feeling stuck, things are not going as fast as he would like them to go. ITake he waiting for a promotion or a pay raise that has been delayed?

What about asking him directly? You could tell him that you find him worried... Maybe it would give him an opportunity to tell you more? Do you think it would be possible or it is too personal?

Now, Dear Papessa, I would like to ask you a question if I may: What do YOU want? I feel that if you could clarify this question you would feel much better... I invite you to think about it... what do you think about that?

All the best
Dominique
Dom
Dominique
ancien élève
ancien élève

FORUM TAROT CAMOIN

Suivante

Retourner vers Tarot de Marseille